Lamborghini Talk banner
961 - 980 of 997 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
There is a chance that dealers might receive a batch of cars at once but I think it's too soon to talk about delivery dates because no one knows when the car is been unveiled. That been said, anyone who's not in the top 10 on their dealer list will probably wait for years to receive their cars.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I assume if you go easy on the paint and options you might get your car sooner. I still have my car pencilled in for delivery for Fall 23' unless car #1 & 2 arrive at the same time which could mean I could have my car this time next year.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I believe other members have already confirmed this but I received confirmation yesterday the AV replacement won't be shown at Quail. And there's no word on any VIP preview events, just rumours at this stage.

·
Registered
407 Posts
And there's no word on any VIP preview events, just rumours at this stage.
The SCV12 owners have received the dates and time slots for each individual private viewing at the factory in early July, right after the Misano test day with their racers.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Last Friday, the Australian techs had a 4hr Zoom with the factory about the car.
The Australian spec cars, which would be Euro spec cars, will have a function where the electric motors will be disengaged and the car will run on the NA alone.

Apparently, this is a new development due to the new change in EU legislation.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The SCV12 owners have received the dates and time slots for each individual private viewing at the factory in early July, right after the Misano test day with their racers.
This was mentioned by the suits at the Tecnica unveiling in TO few weeks ago...

-SCV12 owners are heading to the factory in a few weeks for an exclusive preview of the replacement. I was told it's a production ready test car and not the scale model dealers saw back in Nov.
I spoke with Andrea Baldi at the TO event and he basically told me the same thing. He also mentioned that HQ is planning to do some sort of VIP preview for deposit holders some time this year but nothing is confirmed. I did mention to him I'll be in the EU in Nov and was planning to visit the factory and he said maybe something could be worked out for me to preview the car if there's no preview event prior to my visit.

·
Registered
284 Posts
V12, DCT, over a 1000HP with the looks of a spaceship. This car is going to be epic.
Hope it will still shoot flames

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,655 Posts
Guys, I hope the lack of sound is a poor video quality, and hopefully the replacement still sounds the part as well. Are we thinking the GPF is a done deal on this model or is that still uncertain?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,655 Posts
Maybe GPF's for certain markets.
I wonder if that would include US and Canada? I will try to get some intel but I don't think that info would be easy to come by yet. Maybe with your contacts you be able to get that info.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,655 Posts
If I get lucky with the a replacement this is the color scheme I will be going with....................

Reactions: Scrappy
961 - 980 of 997 Posts