Lamborghini Talk banner
941 - 960 of 997 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
I had lunch with the head of Lambo Canada prior to the Tecnica unveiling here in TO and I was able to find out more info and confirm previous rumours regarding the replacement.

-Replacement is not been unveiled during car week which is all but confirmed.

-Official public unveiling is scheduled for Feb which is the same month Geneva is happening and the 60th anniversary hmmmm

-There will be an exclusive VIP preview prior to Feb (possibly this summer) at the NYC lounge.

-SCV12 owners are heading to the factory in a few weeks for an exclusive preview of the replacement. I was told it's a production ready test car and not the scale model dealers saw back in Nov.

·
Registered
407 Posts
^^It was a joke but, notwithstanding, your remake is inappropriate.
I don't think it was inappropriate at all. In my view it clearly looked like taking a veiled potshot at me and when called out on it you are now backtracking that it was a joke. You might call me over sensitive, but at least I tell you how I feel/what I think straight to your face, not in veiled attempts at "jokes".

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Andecorp, must not read Lambo2018's posts too often. Putting people down is not his M.O.

There are a few really ruffled feathers on this thread!

Everyone is special.

Oh wait, except me. I'm so poor, and don't know anyone at Lamborghini, that my dumpster diving a$$ had to buy my lambo's used.

I'm just a poor country bumpkin lookin for a nut.

Eyebrow Poster Font Cap Publication

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
I also briefly spoke with Andrea Baldi, head of Lamborghini America and Mitija, both gave me generic answers regarding the AV replacement but Baldi mentioned it won't be unveiled during car week and echoed what I was told earlier. If I hear or get an invite for a special preview I'll post it.

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I just read this entire thread and I am super excited for the A replacement. There are some valid points made by @Huracaan that are worrisome for me. I am on a list for the car, but it's not very promising for me with the points made. I'm not VIP at all because I have only purchased one new lamborghini. I can only hope that I get one of the allocations some day.

Please keep the good info coming. I really appreciate all information. It makes the journey fun until everything is released. The same happened in the Tecnica thread. We all speculated and there was some good inside information said. We really got to see how spot on some people were.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
My hope is that @Lambo8888 will continue to contribute his useful insight so, we can get the rest of the story. ;)

Reactions: Fayzeless

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,656 Posts
Preferably without the tirades. :D
@Lambo8888 is just a very passionate individual and in my mind there is nothing wrong with that. He has provided valuable insight on Aventador replacement and other topics as well. On this forum I think we should collectively strive to be more inclusive, when and where appropriate, and it’s eminently appropriate in @Lambo8888’s case. ;)

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I just read this entire thread and I am super excited for the A replacement. There are some valid points made by @Huracaan that are worrisome for me. I am on a list for the car, but it's not very promising for me with the points made. I'm not VIP at all because I have only purchased one new lamborghini. I can only hope that I get one of the allocations some day.

Please keep the good info coming. I really appreciate all information. It makes the journey fun until everything is released. The same happened in the Tecnica thread. We all speculated and there was some good inside information said. We really got to see how spot on some people were.
I feel similar to you. I’m not a VIP either. While I have multiple deposits down I only
Bought 1 from them. ( new ). I have sold several vehicles tho to the dealer. Hoping that at least helps with my dealer.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
I feel similar to you. I’m not a VIP either. While I have multiple deposits down I only
Bought 1 from them. ( new ). I have sold several vehicles tho to the dealer. Hoping that at least helps with my dealer.
I was told production numbers for the replacement will be higher than the A. Sounds great because it means every dealer will get extra allocations right? Nope, it turns out the increase in production is to meet demand for emerging markets like China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, etc...

My SA told me A allocations made up only 20% of their total allocations, he doesn't think they'll be enough buyers to increase allocations beyond 20%.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I had lunch with the head of Lambo Canada prior to the Tecnica unveiling here in TO and I was able to find out more info and confirm previous rumours regarding the replacement.

-Replacement is not been unveiled during car week which is all but confirmed.

-Official public unveiling is scheduled for Feb which is the same month Geneva is happening and the 60th anniversary hmmmm

-There will be an exclusive VIP preview prior to Feb (possibly this summer) at the NYC lounge.

-SCV12 owners are heading to the factory in a few weeks for an exclusive preview of the replacement. I was told it's a production ready test car and not the scale model dealers saw back in Nov.
I attended the unveiling and what you posted is what I was told as well by the suits. Obviously the suits were very hush hush about the replacement but from what I gathered any hope of seeing the replacement getting unveiled this year are slim to none.

I was hoping the replacement would be previewed at Quail but it seems very unlikely. Maybe select VIP clients will be shown some sort of preview in private during car week but who knows. As of right now it looks like we'll have to wait until end of this year to get more information and my SA thinks my car won't be arriving until end of next year and I'm getting car #2. The wait is killing me lol.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I attended the unveiling and what you posted is what I was told as well by the suits. Obviously the suits were very hush hush about the replacement but from what I gathered any hope of seeing the replacement getting unveiled this year are slim to none.

I was hoping the replacement would be previewed at Quail but it seems very unlikely. Maybe select VIP clients will be shown some sort of preview in private during car week but who knows. As of right now it looks like we'll have to wait until end of this year to get more information and my SA thinks my car won't be arriving until end of next year and I'm getting car #2. The wait is killing me lol.
Wow if your number 2 and your looking at the end of 23 then I’m most likely 24… great for saving more money but Damn I’ll have no fun car except for the urus. ( evo or perf ) Might wind up getting a H vehicle if the price comes down. Very hard to justify those prices right now.

941 - 960 of 997 Posts