Lamborghini Talk banner
761 - 780 of 802 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
So the head of Lamborghini Canada is telling Canadian dealers the car will be shown at Quail (2022) or during Quail and it could be possibly be shown to VIP clients as a private event instead of a public unveiling.

I also spoke with my contact at Lambo NA and he said nothing is confirmed yet so who knows. I think the car will be shown next year at Geneva assuming we don't get hit with another COVID variant.
I think it’s going to be next year as well. The remainder of this will be the urus. Not sure if there’s any more H models

·
Registered
419 Posts
So I received confirmation from a reliable source that the Aventador replacement will be shown to VIP clients in Q1 '23. The public unveiling could be Geneva even though Lamborghini claimed a few years back they were no longer doing motor shows. It's very unlikely we see the car unveiled this year.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
So I received confirmation from a reliable source that the Aventador replacement will be shown to VIP clients in Q1 '23. The public unveiling could be Geneva even though Lamborghini claimed a few years back they were no longer doing motor shows. It's very unlikely we see the car unveiled this year.
This fits the timeline based on the factory re-tooling which starts in June. My guess is the market intro cars will be on the production line starting Sept with dealer cars arriving in Q2.

·
Registered
419 Posts
This fits the timeline based on the factory re-tooling which starts in June. My guess is the market intro cars will be on the production line starting Sept with dealer cars arriving in Q2.
I was told dealers will receive order guides by end of this year and the VIP events will be exclusive events for VIP clients and deposit holders. All rumours at this point.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was told dealers will receive order guides by end of this year and the VIP events will be exclusive events for VIP clients and deposit holders. All rumours at this point.
I have had my deposit in for 6 months. How would I get the VIP unveiling? My dealer hasn’t said a word and even though I may not be a VIP client, I have bought 2 new Huracans and ordered my SVJ through them. I was deposit number 19 when I put it in but who knows if any have dropped out since then. I think I will email my salesman right now and ask about this.
BTW, your profile pic, I remember when I got the notification on my Unica app with that pic for my SVJ, heart stopping to see it is finally rolling out to you.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have had my deposit in for 6 months. How would I get the VIP unveiling? My dealer hasn’t said a word and even though I may not be a VIP client, I have bought 2 new Huracans and ordered my SVJ through them. I was deposit number 19 when I put it in but who knows if any have dropped out since then. I think I will email my salesman right now and ask about this.
BTW, your profile pic, I remember when I got the notification on my Unica app with that pic for my SVJ, heart stopping to see it is finally rolling out to you.
At this point it's all rumours. I assume as a deposit holder and a repeat customer you'll receive an invite for the VIP unveiling assuming there is such an event.

The Performante had a VIP event which was in LA and it was invite only. I flew out with 15 other clients, nothing was covered (airfare/hotel) by my dealer, just an invite for the event. It was a cool event because they showed the Performante a few months prior to the official unveiling. They also disclosed the Performante had set the ring record and we received a cool keychain for attending.

The Aventador replacement is such an important car for the brand and one of the biggest launches since the Aventador so I would imagine they'll have some VIP previews. And speaking of VIP's, the big ballers I believe were invited to the factory last year for a dinner event and the scale model was shown to them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #775 ·
I will wait a little longer to share something more.Its still very early for more clarity.For the moment the premier of the new model is still for this year after all rumors,but who knows for sure....

·
Registered
517 Posts
I’d be surprised if they reveal it in September. It’s already a busy launch month for Italian exotic car companies (Ferrari Purosangue, Pagani C10). Surely Lambo wants to ensure the focus is on them.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Start of production in Sept makes sense because the factory is getting re-tooled this summer and I believe most LPi800's and Ultimate's are nearing completion.

And Geneva also seems like the prefect venue to launch the car assuming there's not another COVID variant this winter.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Are we still anticipating replacement customer deliveries in March/April timeframe?

Reactions: Joeklambo20
761 - 780 of 802 Posts