Lamborghini Talk banner
741 - 760 of 802 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I ended up selling my urus months earlier then I thought I would. Sold it back to the dealer I bought it from and had zero loss. Figured might as well do it now before the sports come out. I am on the list for a sport and the new “A” coupe and roadster. My plan was for the coupe end of next year. I guess we’ll see when that actually happens. Truthfully I really want the roadster. Right now I have no lambo and feels so weird! Got rid of everything and took the extra money for investments. Good things come in time. I could have sold it privately, but part of the relationship is selling back to them as well.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I ended up selling my urus months earlier then I thought I would. Sold it back to the dealer I bought it from and had zero loss. Figured might as well do it now before the sports come out. I am on the list for a sport and the new “A” coupe and roadster. My plan was for the coupe end of next year. I guess we’ll see when that actually happens. Truthfully I really want the roadster. Right now I have no lambo and feels so weird! Got rid of everything and took the extra money for investments. Good things come in time. I could have sold it privately, but part of the relationship is selling back to them as well.
You have a confirmed alloction for the coupe?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Just the signed deposit. The only thing “confirmed” is the urus sport since it’s in my unica app I suppose. I don’t even know if I would call that confirmed at the moment
Because I was going to say if you have an early coupe slot you could drive it without losing money and trade it in for the roadster.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just the signed deposit. The only thing “confirmed” is the urus sport since it’s in my unica app I suppose. I don’t even know if I would call that confirmed at the moment
What do you see in the Unica app? Have an Urus S deposit but don’t see anything in the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leon

·
Registered
419 Posts
So the head of Lamborghini Canada is telling Canadian dealers the car will be shown at Quail (2022) or during Quail and it could be possibly be shown to VIP clients as a private event instead of a public unveiling.

I also spoke with my contact at Lambo NA and he said nothing is confirmed yet so who knows. I think the car will be shown next year at Geneva assuming we don't get hit with another COVID variant.

741 - 760 of 802 Posts