Lamborghini Talk banner
721 - 740 of 802 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Correct. I was allocated the first customer STO, I was offered the first Ultimae but declined it and I've been offered one of the first Urus sports. However, when I inquired about the Tecnica I was told other clients had already placed deposits months ago and allocation was sold out.

So do deposits matter? Yes, high demand models will need a deposit to secure your spot and I can't imagine anyone getting a very early Aventador replacement without a deposit unless you're a VVIP client who's bought 10 cars and the one offs. I also reckon a dealer like Lamborghini Toronto will charge ADM's for the early cars because of the demand. There's also a larger pool of VIP clients out in Toronto so it's probably best to secure your spot with a deposit and have everything in writing.
Lambo as a brand is at the point where normal production models which dealers would hound you to buy a year ago are now sold out. Unbelievable.

And I've said this before but I'll say it again, Lambo is the new Porsche so either you pay ADM or you have a really good relationship with your dealer to get high demand model.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Lambo as a brand is at the point where normal production models which dealers would hound you to buy a year ago are now sold out. Unbelievable.

And I've said this before but I'll say it again, Lambo is the new Porsche so either you pay ADM or you have a really good relationship with your dealer to get high demand model.
This is right.. Tecnica is demanding ADM.. Urus is demanding ADM.. Aventador is out of reach for regular people

Reactions: Huracaan

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
This is the new reality for the Lambo brand and a lot of people who think they can sit on the sideline and jump in whenever and get an allocation are in for a big surprise.
My dealer is pulling my promised allocation of Huracan, as that was MSRP promise, they want 50K adm now.
So I know exactly what you are saying.. I have learnt it, others will too soon :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
This is the new reality for the Lambo brand and a lot of people who think they can sit on the sideline and jump in whenever and get an allocation are in for a big surprise.

I'm hoping this is merely a product of the current crazy car market, and not behavior that will persist after supply and demand level off, in the future.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I'm hoping this is merely a product of the current crazy car market, and not behavior that will persist after supply and demand level off, in the future.
Lack of allocations could be a byproduct of this insane car market but it could also be demand is increasing in markets like China and India which is putting pressure on supply.

I believe right now production is capped at 9000 and I believe over 50% of the production is allocated to the Urus so there's not many H's and A's to go around. Winkelmann has stated in various interviews he doesn't want to increase production further but I think at some point he'll increase the Urus production and keep the H and A replacement production the same or slightly increase production.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
My dealer is pulling my promised allocation of Huracan, as that was MSRP promise, they want 50K adm now.
So I know exactly what you are saying.. I have learnt it, others will too soon :)
Wow, that's unbelievable but unfortunately dealers are caught between a rock and a hard place because they're not getting allocations, they have a huge list of clients waiting for cars and they barely have any new cars to sell so they have to charge ADM.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Absolutely agree and well said.
At this point I am open to paying adm for Lamborghini, if they can guarantee me a quick allocation
I am sorry to say it but this may be the new reality. I was hoping, given how patient you have been that the dealership would have helped you out.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Will the new V12 have Particulate filters?
I don't have any official word but I think it's highly likely that all the replacements will be fitted with a GPF.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
It seems like the new reality but things could change if the economy turns.
I just intend to enjoy the benefits as long as it lasts and then I will be left with the stories................I remember when..............

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
It seems like the new reality but things could change if the economy turns.
I think the A replacement will still be in high demand even if the economy slows. It's the new flagship model.

It'll also be interesting to see how much ADM is applied to early cars, I'm thinking easily $100k+ because I've heard some supercar brokers flipping early alloctions/build slots for $400k+.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think the A replacement will still be in high demand even if the economy slows. It's the new flagship model.

It'll also be interesting to see how much ADM is applied to early cars, I'm thinking easily $100k+ because I've heard some supercar brokers flipping early alloctions/build slots for $400k+.
I've had a few messages asking me if I would be willing to sell my allocation and how much I wanted. Selling or flipping allocations is a great way to get yourself blacklisted.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I've had a few messages asking me if I would be willing to sell my allocation and how much I wanted. Selling or flipping allocations is a great way to get yourself blacklisted.
I'm sure there's going to be some VIP clients who will happily take $500k for a slot and not care about getting blacklisted.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I'm sure there's going to be some VIP clients who will happily take $500k for a slot and not care about getting blacklisted.
I agree, $500k would tempt anyone but I plan to keep a good relationship with my dealer so I'll keep my car until I can trade it up for the roadster and eventually the SV variant.

721 - 740 of 802 Posts