Lamborghini Talk banner
3781 - 3800 of 4060 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 Arancio Xanto Current
211 Posts
What we heard was audio over a sound system, that’s why I compared it to the high end shriek of a Huracan with the overall tone of an aventador. I’m an Audiophile and that sound system was below anything I’d have in my home. The real car I am quite certain will sound even better.

Following on from what others have said yes it absolutely was a static car similar to seeing the centenario in LA for the first time if anyone remembers. The AVR was possibly the exact same static car you all saw given that we were seeing the car almost a month after you guys in the US got to see it.
Dang, now I want to hear the exhaust. Hopefully they try and trademark the exhaust and it goes public like how they are trademarking the hybrid sound in ev mode lol

· Premium Member
2016 Aventador SV
28 Posts
This confusion everyone is facing is one of the things that frustrate me about Lamborghini and caused me to dip my toes in the water over at Ferrari during COVID.

At the event they made no mention of allocations for us, but on a dealer level all over the Middle East territory it is clear that we do not have preconfigs in place thus far. It seems like we will be getting VVIP cars asap (Some guys out there are ordering all the limited one offs religiously and I cannot imagine on any level they would be made to order a “preconfigured” car…..and then our “first allocations” will be after NA Preconfigs.

My Dealer has informed me that all our cars are configurable and that we should be seeing them early 2024 at the latest. The issue is these things are so fluid honestly sometimes these forums can be more accurate given the information coming in from different territories.
The Australian users here make a lot of sense and I really think my car will most likely arrive mid 24.

· Registered
179 Posts
This confusion everyone is facing is one of the things that frustrate me about Lamborghini and caused me to dip my toes in the water over at Ferrari during COVID.

At the event they made no mention of allocations for us, but on a dealer level all over the Middle East territory it is clear that we do not have preconfigs in place thus far. It seems like we will be getting VVIP cars asap (Some guys out there are ordering all the limited one offs religiously and I cannot imagine on any level they would be made to order a “preconfigured” car…..and then our “first allocations” will be after NA Preconfigs.

My Dealer has informed me that all our cars are configurable and that we should be seeing them early 2024 at the latest. The issue is these things are so fluid honestly sometimes these forums can be more accurate given the information coming in from different territories.
The Australian users here make a lot of sense and I really think my car will most likely arrive mid 24.
Lambo made people sign non disclosure agreements for this very reason .

It’s quite disappointing that people continue to violate these agreements by posting things over and over and over again .

the nda’s don’t just cover what they showed or discussed at the preview . It covers anything associated with this car . They want to control the narrative on their own schedule .

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Non-preconfigs will likely arrive towards the end of 24. They'll be a gap between the preconfigs and the configurable cars hence why they're making a big deal about the preconfigs been the first deliveries.

Personally if I had a choice I would take a 2nd year car. They'll be more options available.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Dav, who's located here in Montreal has bought several one offs had to select a preconfig.

· Premium Member
211 Posts

It doesn’t make any sense for there to be any custom AVR’s being delivered at the same time as the preconfigs, imo for 2 reasons.
1. This is going to be the hottest car of 2024 and Lamborghini doesn’t need to please anyone to buy one. The backlog is insane and has grown much more from the previously stated 3,000 preorder deposits so whoever doesn’t want a preconfig, guess what, next in line.
2. If there was any custom AVR's being delivered, I would assume it would go to it's biggest market, the USA. Not saying that just because I live in the US, but it alone (not including canada or other countries) accounts for almost 30% each year just the past 2 years in sales. So if they were to please any clients, I would say its their biggest spenders.
If what your saying is true, and US only gets pre configs same time as other regions get full ADP OR configurable units, Lamborghini will have alot of pissed off Elite clients from the US.
That being said, please don’t misunderstand me or take it in anyway as offensive but I just find it hard to believe that those custom orders will arrive same time as preconfigs.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
It doesn’t make any sense for there to be any custom AVR’s being delivered at the same time as the preconfigs, imo for 2 reasons.
1. This is going to be the hottest car of 2024 and Lamborghini doesn’t need to please anyone to buy one. The backlog is insane and has grown much more from the previously stated 3,000 preorder deposits so whoever doesn’t want a preconfig, guess what, next in line.
2. If there was any custom AVR's being delivered, I would assume it would go to it's biggest market, the USA. Not saying that just because I live in the US, but it alone (not including canada or other countries) accounts for almost 30% each year just the past 2 years in sales. So if they were to please any clients, I would say its their biggest spenders.
If what your saying is true, and US only gets pre configs same time as other regions get full ADP OR configurable units, Lamborghini will have alot of pissed off Elite clients from the US.
That being said, please don’t misunderstand me or take it in anyway as offensive but I just find it hard to believe that those custom orders will arrive same time as preconfigs.
100%.

I suspect other regions won't see their cars until end of Q4 because preconfig deliveries will likely extend into Q2 possibly Q3.

· Premium Member
211 Posts
It is a bit strange that someone as high up as Dav had to select a preconfig but my understand is the production line will be restricted for the first year of production hence the reason why if you want a 1st year car you have to go with a preconfig car.
Agree, any Elite Vips being denied a configurable one while another client in different market getting what they want will not be easily accepted.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
Non-preconfigs will likely arrive towards the end of 24. They'll be a gap between the preconfigs and the configurable cars hence why they're making a big deal about the preconfigs been the first deliveries.

Personally if I had a choice I would take a 2nd year car. They'll be more options available.
Seconded. Plus a 2nd-year car would have ironed out the bugs and glitches of 1st-year models.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Agree, any Elite Vips being denied a configurable one while another client in different market getting what they want will not be easily accepted.
The preconfigs are also a way to thank VIP clients by providing them the first cars which will be flipped for a huge profit.

My guess is majority of the preconfigs will be flipped within the first 6 months and most owners will try to get a second allocation to build out AdP cars. It's a win win for dealers.

· Premium Member
211 Posts
Some people are so caught up with the current market and forget that you need to look into the future to run a long standing business. How the company is doing today is irrelevant and those orders can start to disappear quickly.
Wouldn't that require treating everyone fairly and not piss off your clients by favoring other clients? (With the exception of the few Elite Vips getting some additional perks)

· Premium Member
211 Posts
The preconfigs are also a way to thank VIP clients by providing them the first cars which will be flipped for a huge profit.

My guess is majority of the preconfigs will be flipped within the first 6 months and most owners will try to get a second allocation to build out AdP cars. It's a win win for dealers.
That's crazy, I thought Lambo was going to try and stop that?

3781 - 3800 of 4060 Posts