Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Hood

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive tire Tire
3761 - 3780 of 4060 Posts

· Registered
496 Posts
can you at least say that the interior still has that jet fighter unique look on the inside? Like the Aventador and huracan. I don't want it to be similar to McLarens interior. They're nice but boring. Hope the replacement still looks unique on the inside.
The interior design is really cool. As Mitja said, he wanted an "alien" theme, which it has in spades. Really cool. It could look AMAZING if optioned with quality materials (replace the plastics with gloss carbon, etc)

· Registered
496 Posts
Btw, so far, no one piece carbon seats available, which are the ones I love. All 3 seat options are variations of electric two piece comfort seats.

· Registered
496 Posts
Oh yea, I laughed when I stood behind the car - the cabin has LOTS of glass, and with the big screens in the car, displaying the speed in multiple locations, it will be hard to argue the speed you were doing with the cop behind you.

· Registered
496 Posts
Did they ever officially confirm that the transmission would be DCT? I assumed it would be anything better than the old transmission...
DCT with more speeds than the AV.

On that topic, I am one of those that loves how rought the gear changes are in the AV. It's meant to be a brutal, smack in the back of the head, "man's" car, not feel like a smooth automatic.

· Registered
496 Posts
A lot of people didn't like the LP700 when it first came out. Called it too big and bulky looking compared to the Murci.

It takes time to adapt to new Lambos because they're designed to be 10 years ahead of their time.
Really? The Murcilardass is wider measurement wise and bulkier looking than the AV.
I remember how crushed I was on the Murcie launch.
At the AV launch, every person loved it instantly and said that's what the Diablo replacement should have been - a totally outrageous wedge.

Reactions: 2Tired and jshmiami

· Registered
496 Posts
I recall them telling us at the preview the AVR is wider than the A hence the reason for more cabin space. It's definitely longer than the A.
To me they said the width is the same. The extra cabin space is due to the double bubble which increases head room by 2.5cm to accomodate helmets easier.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Didn't they show you a finished car?
Nope, it was the static model that was shown to dealers back in 2021. No interior.

Really? The Murcilardass is wider measurement wise and bulkier looking than the AV.
I remember how crushed I was on the Murcie launch.
At the AV launch, every person loved it instantly and said that's what the Diablo replacement should have been - a totally outrageous wedge.
I remember attending the launch in Geneva and I remember the reaction was mixed. Some people felt it was too big, too wide and was just an Audi under the skin.

It seems as if clients in Europe and Middle east got to see the interior and I think one mentioned they even started it up (in Dubai), I think it was @BruceWayne333
Dubai was the same static car from NYC. I believe everyone who attended the preview at the factory saw the actual car. If I had the option between NYC and the factory I would have went to the factory instead.

· Premium Member
2022 Arancio Xanto Current
211 Posts
Nope, it was the static model that was shown to dealers back in 2021. No interior.

I remember attending the launch in Geneva and I remember the reaction was mixed. Some people felt it was too big, too wide and was just an Audi under the skin.

Dubai was the same static car from NYC. I believe everyone who attended the preview at the factory saw the actual car. If I had the option between NYC and the factory I would have went to the factory instead.
Yea, same.

· Premium Member
2016 Aventador SV
28 Posts
It seems as if clients in Europe and Middle east got to see the interior and I think one mentioned they even started it up (in Dubai), I think it was @BruceWayne333
What we heard was audio over a sound system, that’s why I compared it to the high end shriek of a Huracan with the overall tone of an aventador. I’m an Audiophile and that sound system was below anything I’d have in my home. The real car I am quite certain will sound even better.

Following on from what others have said yes it absolutely was a static car similar to seeing the centenario in LA for the first time if anyone remembers. The AVR was possibly the exact same static car you all saw given that we were seeing the car almost a month after you guys in the US got to see it.

· Registered
496 Posts
@andecorp @BruceWayne333 which preconfig # did you select? :)
It seems only NA gets pre-config cars as they are getting all the early cars.

Australia is only getting cars towards the middle of 2024 onwards, so we have no pre-configs. We can order whatever we want when the time comes (we haven't been given a choice yet).
Which then presents the choice - do I want an "standard" config so I get the car early or do I go all out with AdP which will delay delivery.

· Registered
1,051 Posts
It seems only NA gets pre-config cars as they are getting all the early cars.

Australia is only getting cars towards the middle of 2024 onwards, so we have no pre-configs. We can order whatever we want when the time comes (we haven't been given a choice yet).
Which then presents the choice - do I want an "standard" config so I get the car early or do I go all out with AdP which will delay delivery.
I'd opt for AdP.

· Premium Member
1,127 Posts
as @andecorp alluded to we are not getting any preconfigs in our territory thus far.
When the time comes however, when you read my handle do you even have to ask ? 😉🫡 🦇
Sorry BATMAN
A preconfig has Black (Matt) and Yellow.. which was my choice too.. ;)

· Premium Member
1,127 Posts
I'm curious, isn't the Tecnica your first Lamborghini? How were you able to order a preconfig replacement?
Got lucky I guess ;)
Also, I said ‘my choice’.. didn’t mean ordered it ;)
Unless in hand, nothing is guaranteed.. learnt from past :)

3761 - 3780 of 4060 Posts