Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Hood

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive tire Tire
1 - 20 of 4101 Posts

· Registered
614 Posts
Seen people raving over these photos, yet its clear to me this is just power train testing, theres obviously an aventador chassis there, likely a few bits of aero changes to accomodate the new cooling setup, but I doubt much of this will make it to the end car.

· Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Finally good news and finally Aventador replacement is on his first road tests without heavy camouflage.We can see more details on the car and I'll share next months my personal photos here from Bologna what in real will be looking,more technical information.Last things are new V12+ 2 hybrid ellectric motors and around 900hp,double clutch transmission,carbon elements, new interior and new central console different than Sian and Centenario,new aerodynamic system,new exhaust with Gpf filters
I am waiting for the pics... :)

· Registered
17,388 Posts
Finally good news and finally Aventador replacement is on his first road tests without heavy camouflage.We can see more details on the car and I'll share next months my personal photos here from Bologna what in real will be looking,more technical information.Last things are new V12+ 2 hybrid ellectric motors and around 900hp,double clutch transmission,carbon elements, new interior and new central console different than Sian and Centenario,new aerodynamic system,new exhaust with Gpf filters
Yes, both the rumored DCT and hp bump is pretty exciting changes in the V12 models. Curious what name the new model will be christened with.

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,943 Posts
Yes, both the rumored DCT and hp bump is pretty exciting changes in the V12 models. Curious what name the new model will be christened with.
Not excited about the GPF!

Reactions: Leon

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,943 Posts
Thanks Albert. It is possible that the US version might not have the GPF.

· Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Next months when I have permission I'll share more personal details, photos.Now I use these spyshots from the media to start the discussion.Unfortunately for many customers the next models will be equipped with GPF filters because of the emissions that need to be covered
Reading between the lines.. many customers.. not everyone 😀

1 - 20 of 4101 Posts