Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 802 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Seen people raving over these photos, yet its clear to me this is just power train testing, theres obviously an aventador chassis there, likely a few bits of aero changes to accomodate the new cooling setup, but I doubt much of this will make it to the end car.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Finally good news and finally Aventador replacement is on his first road tests without heavy camouflage.We can see more details on the car and I'll share next months my personal photos here from Bologna what in real will be looking,more technical information.Last things are new V12+ 2 hybrid ellectric motors and around 900hp,double clutch transmission,carbon elements, new interior and new central console different than Sian and Centenario,new aerodynamic system,new exhaust with Gpf filters
I am waiting for the pics... :)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Finally good news and finally Aventador replacement is on his first road tests without heavy camouflage.We can see more details on the car and I'll share next months my personal photos here from Bologna what in real will be looking,more technical information.Last things are new V12+ 2 hybrid ellectric motors and around 900hp,double clutch transmission,carbon elements, new interior and new central console different than Sian and Centenario,new aerodynamic system,new exhaust with Gpf filters
Yes, both the rumored DCT and hp bump is pretty exciting changes in the V12 models. Curious what name the new model will be christened with.

Reactions: amandeep18feb

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
yeah, reading it will be around 900 HP. DCT is 99.99% confirmed... Many dealerships have big queue already lol

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
Yes, both the rumored DCT and hp bump is pretty exciting changes in the V12 models. Curious what name the new model will be christened with.
Not excited about the GPF!

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Not excited about the GPF!
Yes, I had pushed that fact back to the deep recesses of my mind but, undoubtedly, it will be so fitted. Hopefully, by the time it's released, and if we are lucky enough to get one, someone will have figured a way around it..................though doubtful. Then depression set in. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,998 Posts
Thanks Albert. It is possible that the US version might not have the GPF.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,241 Posts
Thanks Albert. It is possible that the US version might not have the GPF.
Not 100% sure but I will ask. Unfortunately, I fear it will.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Next months when I have permission I'll share more personal details, photos.Now I use these spyshots from the media to start the discussion.Unfortunately for many customers the next models will be equipped with GPF filters because of the emissions that need to be covered
Reading between the lines.. many customers.. not everyone 😀

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is very possible that there will be a longer delay than stated, with the crisis in Ukraine,the shortage of some materials,components,and the premiere of 3 more new models-Sterato, Bridge and Urus face.

1 - 20 of 802 Posts