Lamborghini Talk banner

Overall, which do you think looks and sounds better, and would rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I think some ppl here need to chill

We are all right and we are all wrong, both the Huracan and the Aventadaor are awesome cars in their own rights

·
Super Moderator
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I think some ppl here need to chill

We are all right and we are all wrong, both the Huracan and the Aventadaor are awesome cars in their own rights
Yea no kidding...especially when I'm not even knocking the Huracan platform. I love it, it's just not an Aventador.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Toplambo said:
Head = Huracan Perf
Heart = Aventador S / SVJ
But why? Because of the dual clutch?

The HP is, technically, just about the best roadcar on planet Earth. It is an engineering and racing masterpiece.

But when you pull into a gas station, the look of disappointment on everyone's face when they see you don't have billionaire doors is soul-crushing. The HP is like a great anecdote, without a punchline.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Now that's truly funny...;)

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster SV, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
1,955 Posts
Toplambo said:
But when you pull into a gas station, the look of disappointment on everyone's face when they see you don't have billionaire doors is soul-crushing. .
This, this, and more this....^^^

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I will be selling my HP for an AvSV

I am waiting for a low kms, nice spec (hopefully green) to come up. Unfortunately in Australia that doesn't happen to often as there is only a handful here

This is the car I have always dreamed about. It will be a keeper

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
The thing that beats the H all day is the Av doors...I want the " Lambo" doors on my HP...its a shame it was not an option...even if it was expensive I would of ticked the box

So many friends and family that don''t know much about cars seem a little disappointed when they realize the doors open like normal cars lol

I agree with you Jr Mint..the AV is iconic and will always be the King of the road
Could you get the aftermarket Lambo door kit and change your doors?

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
I've never seen the aftermarkets on a car, but do they look any good?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
They do not open like a Lambo door...they swing out first than lift up

Like most people I feel it looks tacky on a car that was not designed for them

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
Ok. I always wondered how they worked.

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
May look a bit off putting if the car wasn't meant for those doors.

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
There was one for sale on carsales not long ago with the adapted doors.

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
Probably wouldn't help the resale process any.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I always wondered why the need to adapt the car with the doors. The car looks the business as is for sure. It's no slouch at baseline and the people that ask "why doesn't it have the doors" aren't enough to justify modifying it as a rule. Of course if one wants to, I won't suggest not to but isn't it good looking as is? It's a bit smaller frame and doesn't necessarily look odd with the traditional opening doors.

·
Vendor
2,399 Posts
I'm a dealer for the company and have sold a few. What I think is neat is you can open the door like a regular door and no one would know (for those times where you don't want attention) but if you do WANT the attention you can do it all the way, lol. See here as shown in the video.

Yes, this a big install and the reason I haven't sold many, long labor for install.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts