Lamborghini Talk banner

Overall, which do you think looks and sounds better, and would rather have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's see what everyone thinks.

Which car do you think looks better?
Which car do you think sounds better?
Which car would you rather have if price wasn't a concern?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would think a more effective pole would be to vote by 4 areas. But Im not sure its possible...
-Sound
-Look
-Drive
-Desire to Own

·
Registered
619 Posts
Basic Huracans 580/610 were never on my list but the Performante is another beast after test driving both HP and A.......it was a tough one for me to decide but at the end the Aventador won in my case

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would think a more effective pole would be to vote by 4 areas. But Im not sure its possible...
-Sound
-Look
-Drive
-Desire to Own
Most have never driven one so not sure it’s good to add that.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Sound and looks aren't my only criteria, far from it.

Your pole should have been either split into 4 categories like 15travelinglambo said, or just "which is the more desirable car to own, price being equal". The results will be skewed in this pole...but I figure that since you now own an AV, that's what you're after anyway...so I'm not surprised at all that your pole was structured this way.

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sound and looks aren't my only criteria, far from it.

Your pole should have been either split into 4 categories like 15travelinglambo said, or just "which is the more desirable car to own, price being equal". The results will be skewed in this pole...but I figure that since you now own an AV, that's what you're after anyway...so I'm not surprised at all that your pole was structured this way.
I'm one of few that have owned both at the same time for a lengthy period(or both period.) I am also about to buy another Huracan, so I am not being biased at all.

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In my first post I have, which would you rather have price not being a concern. This is a very basic poll that simply determines which car the public would opt to have.

You can get more detailed and say, which car would you rather have on a track, but why would anyone choose an HP over an SVJ? That's why I kept it basic and said which car looks better, sounds better, and would you rather own if money is no object.

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
619 Posts
no one in their right mind will choose a HP over SVJ lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
If those were only 2 choices I would take SVJ because it has real carbon fiber. But for me it was 610 and add carbon fiber. Since it's the interior cold forged I dislike and find the exterior ok maybe I could buy an HP and replace all the interior? Was on a ride yesterday that had a few Aventadors, they do look and sound great but just to big for my taste

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If those were only 2 choices I would take SVJ because it has real carbon fiber. But for me it was 610 and add carbon fiber. Since it's the interior cold forged I dislike and find the exterior ok maybe I could buy an HP and replace all the interior? Was on a ride yesterday that had a few Aventadors, they do look and sound great but just to big for my taste
That’s something I can’t disagree with, the car is definitely bigger.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I will say this. Aventador is King. For sheer drama, wow factor and presence. Nothing and I mean nothing beats an Aventador. Pull up in any Mac, Ferrari, Pagani or whatever you want. But when you see this car. Those others just don't attract the same level of attention.

·
Registered
995 Posts
The poll should have the HP in there as well...

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The poll should have the HP in there as well...
I did not add it because then I would need to add the SVJ. That's why I kept it Huracan platform, which could mean any of the Huracans, including the HP, or the Aventador Platform, which could mean any, including the SV, SVJ, Roadster, etc.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Aventador, Aventador, Aventador

Gallardo is currently the only Lamborghini within my means... but man would I love to have that car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've only driven the 610-4, the Evo and the SVJ.

For me, choosing between all model variants of Aventador and Huracan:
Looks go to the Aventador S
Sound goes to the Aventador S
Desire to own? 100% Evo (does the fact that I own one make me biased?)

I live in the heart of the city and I drive my Lambo nearly every day. The SVJ is just too big (and insane) for me to live comfortably with, doing the driving that I do. I would choose the Evo for the drive-ability and the dual-clutch. It still sounds fantastic (better than every other car other than the Aventador S imho, including the SVJ!), and it still looks better than every other marque out there.

If I lived a different life, and had a car only for the track, I'd choose the SVJ.

If I lived a different life, and had a car only for weekend jaunts in the country, I'd choose the S.

For daily driving, I'd choose the Evo every time.

my 2 cents :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
-Sound: Hands down the V12; EVO does sound nice but not a V12
-Look: AV by a mile, still best looking car out there
-Drive: mixed, see my AV more of a grand touring car than a race car. Its bigger and at time feels that way, if on a track may want the HP, but for a weekend ride take the AV
-Desire to Own: Hands down a AV, dream car for years, and finally got one. Amazing and always a hit at car shows, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I'm all about the "driving" aspect of a car. But when I pay 300K+ for an "exotic" and I want it to feel like an "exotic". This is where I think the AV shines at.

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I used to think driving the AV around town wasn’t an easy task, and because of that I actually just took the Huracan around. Then I started driving it more, and realized I was wrong. Perhaps others that say harder to daily drive are only saying that because they’ve never really done it.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts