Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
@ChaseZimmerman
232 Posts
So glad I am reading this thread. I was curious to see what everyone thought when comparing the Aventador / Aventador S / Aventador SV. Based on what the market does in the next few months, I would seriously consider picking up a Blu Cepheus SV Roadster.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,258 Posts
I’ve been looking at SV Roadsters as well. I’m hoping to order a new RWD EVO Spyder, but I’m hearing that there will be some delays now and thinking of maybe moving to an Aventador. Just depends on what happens to pricing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
So glad I am reading this thread. I was curious to see what everyone thought when comparing the Aventador / Aventador S / Aventador SV. Based on what the market does in the next few months, I would seriously consider picking up a Blu Cepheus SV Roadster.
You and I might be looking at the exact same car lol .. I spoke to the dealer yesterday about a SV Roadster in Blue Cepheus, looks sick. waiting for prices to go down through with the economy. Right now its a bit overpriced for how many miles it has.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I’ve been looking at SV Roadsters as well. I’m hoping to order a new RWD EVO Spyder, but I’m hearing that there will be some delays now and thinking of maybe moving to an Aventador. Just depends on what happens to pricing.
I'm about a month away from purchasing my first aventador and I've already seen dealers dip into 5-10% discount territory on the SVs + Ss .. SVJ no real movement there.

·
@ChaseZimmerman
232 Posts
You and I might be looking at the exact same car lol .. I spoke to the dealer yesterday about a SV Roadster in Blue Cepheus, looks sick. waiting for prices to go down through with the economy. Right now its a bit overpriced for how many miles it has.
Haha! We are definitely looking at the same car. In my opinion, there is no better color and the build on this one is pretty incredible. With that being said, I agree that the price is high and it will definitely adjust in the near future.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Haha! We are definitely looking at the same car. In my opinion, there is no better color and the build on this one is pretty incredible. With that being said, I agree that the price is high and it will definitely adjust in the near future.
True, my only concern is the exhaust. I'm not too familiar with aftermarket exhausts and if they damage the car, etc. Dealer said it has a F1-style Kreissieg installed .. but the original stock exhaust is still there (in a box).

Not sure what sound laws are in FL, but I was glad to see the car has radar installed in both the front & back.

459k is a bit out of my budget considering it has almost 6k miles. But I definitely agree, I can't find a car example that looks better with that blue color and black. Just incredible. :)

·
@ChaseZimmerman
232 Posts
True, my only concern is the exhaust. I'm not too familiar with aftermarket exhausts and if they damage the car, etc. Dealer said it has a F1-style Kreissieg installed .. but the original stock exhaust is still there (in a box).

Not sure what sound laws are in FL, but I was glad to see the car has radar installed in both the front & back.

459k is a bit out of my budget considering it has almost 6k miles. But I definitely agree, I can't find a car example that looks better with that blue color and black. Just incredible. :)
I'm the complete opposite as you when it comes to the exhaust. I have a custom exhaust on both my McLaren and Murcielago. The louder the better... I know I'm crazy. A custom exhaust would absolutely not damage the car, unless they completely butchered the installation. No laws preventing exhausts in Florida and nothing to really be afraid of considering there are no state inspections either (no cats, no problem). :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm the complete opposite as you when it comes to the exhaust. I have a custom exhaust on both my McLaren and Murcielago. The louder the better... I know I'm crazy. A custom exhaust would absolutely not damage the car, unless they completely butchered the installation. No laws preventing exhausts in Florida and nothing to really be afraid of considering there are no state inspections either (no cats, no problem). :D
That's good to hear.. This would be my first exotic car purchase, so just checking out everything to be sure :) I appreciate the follow up!

I don't mind loud, but the cops in this part of Orlando are everywhere .. lol Good to know FL isn't quite as strict as cali.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts