Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2017 Aventador door won’t shut if I open from the inside. If it opens from the outside door handle, it opens and shuts just fine. Any suggestion is appreciated!

·
Registered
213 Posts
If it closes when shut from the outside and not the inside, I can only imagine some sensor for the interior release is faulty. Does the window open slightly when open from the outside but not inside as well?

At any rate, I'm sorry to say this is the first time I've come across the issue, so I can't provide a solution ultimately.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it closes when shut from the outside and not the inside, I can only imagine some sensor for the interior release is faulty. Does the window open slightly when open from the outside but not inside as well?

At any rate, I'm sorry to say this is the first time I've come across the issue, so I can't provide a solution ultimately.
I just double checked. The window does open slightly either I open from the outside or the inside. That’s strange to me to have this issue.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah, that stumps a theory I had. I'm really sorry to not be of more help, I'm hoping some other Av owner sees and can chip in. At this point, I would just call the dealer; perhaps a tech there can at least advise on what the issue might be without you having to physically take the car in

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that stumps a theory I had. I'm really sorry to not be of more help, I'm hoping some other Av owner sees and can chip in. At this point, I would just call the dealer; perhaps a tech there can at least advise on what the issue might be without you having to physically take the car in
Ok thank you!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had the SAME issue in November 2019........ My 2017 Aventador door had the same problem and the gas tube for the door was making weird noises when opening the door, so the guys at Lambo Austin fixed it with ease after a day or so. Realigned and adjusted the door and replaced the tube as well. Haven't had a problem with it since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts