Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the wheels off a friends Aventador. Wheels were bought new from ADV.1 Wheels. Wheels originally had a brushed/polished finish. Also costs about $12k new with wheels and tires. Wheels were then refinished to gloss black.

Staggered setup 20" / 21" Sizes in pics of tires.

Asking only $5,250. Priced to sell!

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,231 Posts
What I like about these ADV's is they appear to be more flushed with the fenders than the OEM wheels. But I'm wondering if it's worth the switch from the black Dione's. The Dione's look great in matching car design, but they need more offset like these ADV's...

Hmmm..... I'm thinking on these....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The offset is definitely makes it nicer, its like a fitted suit versus a loose fitting suit. This looks more tailor made and won't give you issues as it is more streetable with the thicker sidewalls.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Does this include tire? If so what brand condition etc? Are the width of the wheels same as stock?( I know offset is more aggressive)

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,231 Posts
Is the pic with the black car the same wheels that was on the white car? If so, got anymore pics of the black car?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The wheels were originally brushed silver, but it is now refinished to black as shown. Client sold his car thats all the pics I have. I already posted pics of the wheels, wheels fit perfecdt as shown in the examples above. Comes with like new tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.