Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am working on "AutoRox" for Spike Tv and we are in need of any and all footage/pictures of the 1999 Diablo Roadster for the show.

I am not here to sell anything, we are here to reach out to the Lambo community for their help in gathering materials for the show. The manufacturer had little to nothing on the 99 Diablo Roadster, and suggested we reach out to the communities.

I hope there is some help out there for us, and if there is, please email me ASAP!!!

Thanks,
Anthony

-----
Anthony Marchegiano
[email protected]
http://www.autorox.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sk90077 said:
Thats G-Day. he has a Red 99
Thanks, just sent G-Day a message inquiring about it. Hopefully he will be able to work out. I will look into the other suggestion as well.

Will keep on checking !!

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
SpikeTvAutoRox said:
Thanks, just sent G-Day a message inquiring about it. Hopefully he will be able to work out. I will look into the other suggestion as well.
Sent you an email.

-mick

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Shah,

I really can't see what difference 98 or 99 would make....com'om...is the viewers really going to know the difference???????? :confused:

Anyway....I hope ALL you guys make it to the TV show...you are all great & deserve it!!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
98 to 99 would be a difference... esp the headlights. as far as i know those are the years they changed? however 99-2000 are basicly the same.

here is some video of mark m's car.

http://www.anything-auto.net/videos.html (6th one down)

not exactly anything too exciting but some footage. I also prob don't have the kind of camera you'd need (quality wise) but I'll gladly meet up with mark to take video of the car if thats necessary.

let me know if that video helps at all, I have to check with the person who shot it to make sure it can be used... but im 99.9% sure he wouldn't mind.

i also have high res pics of his car if needed. maybe a small plug for my site somehow &/or my name. i know you must have a lot of big time sponsors so even a little sticker or something in the bg would work lol. unless spike tv wants to buy the pics :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts