Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
And so it begins. At the track today i was talking to one of the test drivers of evo magazine. They are doing a group test of this years supercars as they do each year in November. I was led to believe that Ferrari was so threatened by the Gallardo being in the test that they had made comments already to withdraw their press car from the event as they felt the comments might be biased against them.

I'm not getting drawn into the ferrari trap again, been there done that and now use the tshirt as a wheel cleaner on my G car.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The photo showing the 2 cars together - no contest, the Gallardo looks so much better. The Ferrari looks so similar to other Ferraris.

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
From what they say...it might be fun to race with a CAR other than a lambo (only been fun with bikes so far)...

·
Registered
15 Posts
(end of article)"...I can't, so Im going to take this key and do it again now. I'll be driving the gallardo, but i'll be thinking about the f430"

Sums its all up, I would rather be drivin the g-car too.

·
Registered
142 Posts
the author of this article likes the 430 better and is thinking abou it but going out the gallardo which is still physically in his posesssion. This meaning that the f430 edged out the gallardo by a little bit. We will just have to see a full on road test to see what others are thinking.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
The gallardo looks better...but it's believable that the F430 is a more visceral drive.

What was annoying about the article is this insistence that this car can outaccelerate an F40! hahah

If it can do that, then it can outaccelerate a Diablo, and probably a Murcielago too!

The key figures for the DIablo & F40 are the torque figures around 425 lb-ft...those are #s the baby Lambo & baby Ferrari have yet to reach..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts