Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I spent the day at AutoBahn Country Club today with the Jalpa. All I have to say is that it was a great experience. Everyone was nicer that you could ever expect. The cars were great. The best part of the day was at the end when a Gallardo and a 360 went head to head. These two guys went all out and beat the hell out of their cars. I don't have to tell you guys who came out on top!! GREAT RACE!!! If you ever get a chance go to this track, by all means, GO. It is located in Joilet Illinois and it is brand new. It is a great track with some very difficult corners. Here are some pictures from the day. I can't wait 'til the next one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great pictures!!! I am a member of the “Autobahn Country Club” however; I was not able to make that event. The track is great. To learn more about the club go to autobahncountryclub.net I usually head out there on Sundays in my Gallardo, and if anyone wants to come as a guest to check it out let me know. You can drive your car all day and the guest fee is $150.00.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
nick said:
Great pictures!!! I am a member of the “Autobahn Country Club” however; I was not able to make that event. The track is great. To learn more about the club go to autobahncountryclub.net I usually head out there on Sundays in my Gallardo, and if anyone wants to come as a guest to check it out let me know. You can drive your car all day and the guest fee is $150.00.
Nick I might have to take you up on your offer. That is a great track. Here are a few more pictures.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am slowly going through and reloading all my images. Let's all try to rebuild the site so that we don't let the others beat us!! :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts