Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*******NEW PRICE $17.999********
Great shape keeps great time, have a video of it running on my timegrapher, have papers no box.
Can meet in person at AD
Not into other watch trades at this time. Will consider "very unique" trades tho.

Onto the pics *edit, I have a million HD pics but its having trouble uploading. feel free to call or text me for more or new ones, also can send video of it on the timegrapher!

I can ship overseas no problem.

I'd also be willing to DRIVE to an AD or shop of your choice in the north east w a deposit.

Feel absolutely free to shoot me a text and chat about the watch, don't worry about the time zone i turn my phone off every night and will respond the following day. 412.400.6900

36k retail

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Cool watch bro. This is not ur first bumble bee is it?

Thanks
It is, I did have a forged carbon diver before this one tho. Figured I might as well try his big brother chrono

**Here are a few more pics since its has an upload limit.
***Also took some new pics today of it for everyone!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Beautiful! Fair price, too.

I have an AP ROO Volcano incoming, otherwise, I would be thinking hard about this one!

GLWS!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Beautiful! Fair price, too.

I have an AP ROO Volcano incoming, otherwise, I would be thinking hard about this one!

GLWS!
What did you pay if you don't mind? Used or new?

Op, that bumblebee looks great. Didn't know there was a carbon version. Or are all the bumblebees carbon? Some day I'd love an AP! GLWS

·
Registered
907 Posts
Didn't know there was a carbon version. Or are all the bumblebees carbon?
All Bumblebees have a forged carbon case, ceramic bezel, and pvd caseback. Sometimes the marbling of the CFRP can be hard to see in low light conditions. I've always loved the FC APs, she's a beaut, GLWS.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts