Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a strange brand to be brought up on a Lamborghini site, but as soon as I saw the Chrysler 300C Helios convertible concept by American Specialty Cars, I was instantly in love. Trust me, I'm dedicated to Lamborghini, so I want to know what everyone else thinks of it. I'm ready to reserve one if it hits production, which I'm betting it will.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Uhhhhhhhhh...you can buy A Real 80's Rolls or Bentley in very nice shape in the $20's and a 90's in the $30's -$40's instead of whatever they maybe be asking for a knock off! Sure a Corniche may be a little more but still!

:confused:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have you checked out the new 300 SRT8. 425 hp and I believe 400 lb ft torque, large Brembro brakes, and suspension upgrades with better, larger rubber at all four corners. Minor exterior styling differences also, but they make a big difference in look.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Feh. I don't really want a Rolls-Royce or an SRT8. They may both be great cars, but I'm just looking for a boulevard cruiser type thing, and a Rolls-Royce is a little too ostentatious for me.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've never been a big 300C fan, so I might be the wrong person to ask, but personally, I think that thing is hideous. And I agree, go with a 90's RR or Bentley convertible for the same price as that thing will probably be new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts