Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Really no difference in Sport verses Corsa that I could tell and I already put 2K miles plus I drive like a bat out of hell.

Reactions: Michael15

Premium Member
I had the Akra installed on mine. No regrets but probably wouldn鈥檛 do it again. In Strada, it鈥檚 as quiet as my sons Honda. Otherwise it鈥檚 pretty loud鈥ounds awesome. But more awesome than factory? In typical Akra form, it鈥檚 gorgeous鈥ut you鈥檝e gotta run in Strada to route the heat for the color changes鈥aking it quiet lol.

I have the original hanging on the wall in the garage, interesting conversation piece.

Registered
I had the Akra installed on mine. No regrets but probably wouldn鈥檛 do it again. In Strada, it鈥檚 as quiet as my sons Honda. Otherwise it鈥檚 pretty loud鈥ounds awesome. But more awesome than factory? In typical Akra form, it鈥檚 gorgeous鈥ut you鈥檝e gotta run in Strada to route the heat for the color changes鈥aking it quiet lol.

I have the original hanging on the wall in the garage, interesting conversation piece.
This post right here is what somebody should go by if they are on the fence about purchasing. An honest opinion from a person that has it installed.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
This post right here is what somebody should go by if they are on the fence about purchasing. An honest opinion from a person that has it installed.
Yes! That post pretty much supports what everyone has been saying all along

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Well nice decor, no doubt, and you can always have it re-installed if you sell the Lambo.

Premium Member
To me this pretty much sums it up: "No regrets but probably wouldn鈥檛 do it again." Meaning it's just "meh/okay" for 15k. I appreciate the feedback but I just have to hear it in person. Who knows I could love it.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Talking about stock verses upgrading the EVO exhaust see the post by @Mlarco52, in the linked thread/post #94.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts