Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With each and every GT Porsche I purchased I immediately went with straight pipe track exhausts. As you all know; even the NA GT3鈥檚 sound like sewing machines with the stock system.
As this is my first Lamborghini (April May delivery 馃檹); I鈥檓 hoping that I鈥檒l be at least initially satisfied with the sound of the stock exhaust system. Your thought are appreciated 馃憤

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
As long as you didn't come from a 580/610 with the Lamborghini factory race exhaust. You'll love it.
Yes, as stated above, nothing gets quite as good as the race exhaust, but I am very happy with the EVO system. I really don't think it is worth messing with for very little gain. You will not be disappointed.

Registered
With each and every GT Porsche I purchased I immediately went with straight pipe track exhausts. As you all know; even the NA GT3鈥檚 sound like sewing machines with the stock system.
As this is my first Lamborghini (April May delivery 馃檹); I鈥檓 hoping that I鈥檒l be at least initially satisfied with the sound of the stock exhaust system. Your thought are appreciated 馃憤
On the EVO, I believe the cats are built into the header and deep in the engine bay. Therefore, I dont think it's feasible/possible to delete the cats without a lot of custom work. (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Premium Member
My Evo stock sounds at least as good as my LP610 Huracan did with a Fabspeed. And that car sounded better than friends car that had race exhaust

Premium Member
The stock exhaust on the Evo is great. But if you go to your dealer that you ordered your car from (assuming its local) try and see if they can show you what it sounds like and see for yourself. As much as I love the stock evo exhaust, I have been on this endless/obsessive journey of replicating the factory race exhaust sound on this 610 I had for a weekend to my evo. My suggestion is just go to the dealer see if they can fire one up and see for yourself. Good luck!

Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
I love the sound of my Huracan cars. I have a Ryft Performance exhaust that is inbound to try on the Performante to see if I can take it up a notch and mix things up a bit.

Registered
2022 Grigio Lynx EVO Spyder RWD on order
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The stock exhaust on the Evo is great. But if you go to your dealer that you ordered your car from (assuming its local) try and see if they can show you what it sounds like and see for yourself. As much as I love the stock evo exhaust, I have been on this endless/obsessive journey of replicating the factory race exhaust sound on this 610 I had for a weekend to my evo. My suggestion is just go to the dealer see if they can fire one up and see for yourself. Good luck!
I better not! That will just make me hungry for aftermarket immediately 馃槈

Premium Member
I was sure I was going want an aftermarket system like with all my other cars, but after driving it I was more than satisfied. Save your money!

Premium Member
I better not! That will just make me hungry for aftermarket immediately 馃槈
I hear you 馃槄. But keep in mind, the Akrapovic is the only one that keeps the warranty valid. I wish it sounded like this
馃ゲ馃ゲ馃ゲ
That being said, I鈥檓 most likely equipping my Evo with Akra exhaust and will serve as the test dummy for the greater good of the H Evo community since this is a huge topic 馃槄

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I had a two Porsche GT cars and there exhaust note was both weak and disappointing. The Lamborghini EVO sounds great to me and better than the Sport Exhaust on the 2019 580-2 that I owned. I doubt you will feel a need to go aftermarket..........

Premium Member
Wow that sounds amazing!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Wow that sounds amazing!
Russ, Russ, Russ, all Lamborghinis' sound amazing. As we all know, our Italian brethren of Lamborghini are in the business of amazing................us and handily succeeding!

Registered
@SAINTD Thank you for your sacrifice! I was at a Car and Coffee in the summer and I believe it was Newport Lambo that brought 2 EVO's to the show. One with the Akrapovic and one stock. They were promoting the Akrapovic. I'm a complete novice at recognizing the difference in exhaust on these cars but I did like the way the Akrapovic sounded, albeit it was just in the parking lot. My SA associate was there and he recommended staying with stock. I've changed my exhaust on every motorcycle(street/dirt) I've owned and my 911s. Looking forward to your review on how you like it!!

Premium Member
Russ, Russ, Russ, all Lamborghinis' sound amazing. As we all know, our Italian brethren of Lamborghini are in the business of amazing................us and handily succeeding!
Just what I need another temptation!

Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,

Registered
@zedmtrappe Thanks for posting! IMO, the Akrapovic has a deeper tone and just sounds a little meaner. I doubt I'd pay the extra $$ for the Akrapovic but I do like the sound better than stock based on this limited video. I'm also shocked car alarms are not going off like crazy in that parking garage!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts