Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yeah!! We had a great morning yesterday...especially while taking over that 'AM 22' Bimmer when we approached Cyberport ;) ....wonder who was sitting inside...

Everything was good but ended up with a 'check engine' light on...both L and R...hope it would be magically turn off when I am going to give it a try tonight...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hey Paul, by the way, Eric and I had sent you a message yesterday morning...A&E....to say 'Happy Birthday'...how was the party? Was it good?!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apart from AM 22,
I saw Mr. Tsang Y. P. jogging.
We drove past him - slowly that is.

·
Registered
205 Posts
The party was great. It ended around 4:30 in the morning. Too bad you could not come. And thanks for the e-mail.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Was that really Tsang Y.P. jogging? I thought I saw him but I was not sure if it was him...he was dressing in white and looking at us, right?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Bad news duds...it seems that black smoke is coming out from the left side of the exhaust system...need to call Kingsway tomorrow to check out what's going on...if the car is not ready by this Sunday...then I might need to come with my Bimmer... :(

·
Registered
205 Posts
Have you make an appointment with Kingsway yet? I think you should have them send an engineer to look at the car first before you drive it to the workshop so you won't have to risk further damage since you are mot sure what is causing the problem. Hope you can have it ready for Sunday.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh no !!! Black smoke is not good.
I'd think I'd tow it to Kingsway.

And yes it was Mr. Tsang Y. P. jogging.
But we were not speeding at all.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Just drove my babe to Kingsway since Johnson said it should be okay...maybe the catalyst problem...anyway, hope they will fix it by Saturday then... :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts