Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weird question I guess. But I usually put white leather seats in my cars as I like a clean monochromatic look inside.
This will be my first Lambo and they usually seem to come with solid black or two tone black seats. The Elegante Leather includes a white leather option with black stitching which I do think looks elegant .... however, Im wondering if it will look weird or out of place inside a bright green car?

Alternatively I can get the black/green and color coordinate the inside and outside.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I like that look with white seats, but you really can’t wear jeans or blue denim when driving, they are known to stain the leather.

Reactions: white out

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
White simply isn't going to wear as well as other options. Gorgeous indeed, but I would opt for something that will hold up better.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If the leather is anything like BMW's then you don't need to worry about denim jeans. I give them a nice cleaning every 6 months or so and it's like new at 55k km.

If I went with green exterior I'd have chosen for the interior either green or white. Honestly I think white matches nicely with any exterior color.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Had white leather in my 2018 718 Porsche Cayman S and it looked great and to solve the jean dye transfer dilemma my wife made wafer thin cushions for the bottom of the seat which worked like a charm.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
If the leather is anything like BMW's then you don't need to worry about denim jeans. I give them a nice cleaning every 6 months or so and it's like new at 55k km.

If I went with green exterior I'd have chosen for the interior either green or white. Honestly I think white matches nicely with any exterior color.
Are you saying you wash your jeans every 6 months? I guess if it works… carry on!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all for the feedback.. maybe Ill just go with the black seats and white stitching instead. Still looks sharp but much less worry about the leather getting stained.
I wish I could get Q-Citura on the sport seats, at least would bring in more white that way on the black seats. Plus I think that extra stitching adds to the refinement.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.