Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #1
I know, as we all do, there are quite a few low mileage Huracans out there, in fact, it's not hard to find 5 year old Huracans with ~ 2K miles and in some cases less but can this car go the distance? Mechanically is it sound? Any achilles heel that needs mentioning? I have searched the Huracan and tried to get info on reliability but I was not all that successful so if there are any Huracan owners on the forum with high mileage examples chime in and tell us how "gracefully" it has aged.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #3
I just sold a 2015 one owner H with 38K miles on it. No issues at all Sold for $152K
That's what I am talking about.......people claim the Huracan is bullet proof......hope so. Oh and BTW good for you, you enjoyed the car.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #5
A bit embarrassed to say that I only have 45,000 miles on my 2015. Lots of track days, ZERO issues. Just the normal stuff: tires, pads, and fluids.
Only 45K miles????........sounds like a car that was (is) enjoyed rather than a sleepy garage Queen. Bravo!

Registered
30,000km 2019 Performante here. I've been basically daily driving it since I took first delivery back in October '18 with little to no issues at all.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #8
There's a Performante in Toronto with 100,000 KM's or close to it.
Encouraging! Year?

30,000km 2019 Performante here. I've been basically daily driving it since I took first delivery back in October '18 with little to no issues at all.
Wow, that's a little shy of 19,000 miles on a 2019 (here in US we are metrically challenged). My question to you how did you have time to respond if your spending that much time in the car. ;)
Way to go!

Registered
There was a former rental from Vegas for sale a couple months ago with 189k miles on it. And apparently they never did anything to it other than normal maintenance. By all accounts the Huracans have been incredibly reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #10
There was a former rental from Vegas for sale a couple months ago with 189k miles on it. And apparently they never did anything to it other than normal maintenance. By all accounts the Huracans have been incredibly reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are the kinds of stories we all like to hear. With those kind of miles that speaks to a well engineered car.

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Also I'll bet they are all still running with the original clutch (except the 100000).

Registered
2017 here. 9,800 miles. Bought last month with 7,500 miles. So watch out, I'm driving it hard!

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #13
2017 here. 9,800 miles. Bought last month with 7,500 miles. So watch out, I'm driving it hard!
Good for you.......2,000/month. When do you intend to change the oil are you going with the 1 year/9K mile recommendations?

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
After reading this thread, I can see I鈥檓 just not driving enough. Wish I could take mine to work but just not possible.

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #17

Registered
Good for you.......2,000/month. When do you intend to change the oil are you going with the 1 year/9K mile recommendations?
I'll likely slow down the mileage to 1,000/month tops. But I've been getting mods done, driving to and from shops, new tires, etc and of course having fun! I'm getting a tune and full service soon and after that it's just drive for fun car. My 580-2 is about to have Performonte levels horsepower ;) Can you imagine 640HP in a RWD car LOL! FUN!

Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
Discussion Starter #19
I'll likely slow down the mileage to 1,000/month tops. But I've been getting mods done, driving to and from shops, new tires, etc and of course having fun! I'm getting a tune and full service soon and after that it's just drive for fun car. My 580-2 is about to have Performonte levels horsepower ;) Can you imagine 640HP in a RWD car LOL! FUN!
Are you doing the VF supercharger? I think that pushes the 580 to 800hp and ~700 wheel hp.

Registered
Sweet. You should start a dedicated build thread with your H posting progress and mods completed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts