Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forum members stay safe as the cold weather blankets the country. The most prudent thing to do is not to push it and stay in doors if at all possible. Hang tough warmer weather is on the way!

PS: time to move to Hawaii as Russ' guest. 馃尨馃尨馃尨;)

Attachments

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Maybe the arctic freeze will kill off some of the COVID virus? I sure hope so. Stay safe fellow Americans.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Huracan is in a nice heated garage and looks mighty comfy plus it's hooked up to its food source, the trusty battery tender. 馃殭

Premium Member
Took mine out yesterday afternoon for a nice drive around Diamondhead and you would never know it鈥檚 winter somewhere. It was a beautiful day to go surfing.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Took mine out yesterday afternoon for a nice drive around Diamondhead and you would never know it鈥檚 winter somewhere. It was a beautiful day to go surfing.
Okay Russ, what's for dinner we are all coming over and never leaving.........馃構馃嵅馃嵔

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@keeperdean that is hilarious! Phil is, well, generally useless when it comes to weather prognostication but he gives the people of Gobbler's Knob a reason to party.

Registered
1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV
Frigid 30's and steady rain in south Texas. Temp drop and snow expected tonight into tomorrow. Our first snowfall in about 3 years. Thankfully, my car is tucked away in a transport due to arrive later this week.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Frigid 30's and steady rain in south Texas. Temp drop and snow expected tonight into tomorrow. Our first snowfall in about 3 years. Thankfully, my car is tucked away in a transport due to arrive later this week.
I think by Friday/Saturday we are over the worst of it and things get a bit more reasonable in Texas.

Registered
at my house in Illinois, its been below 15F for two weeks and it doesn't look like it will go higher until another.
My heated garage has been "on" all this time.
Got to keep the babies warm
Though I wish to be up there and check on things, best tor email whee I am for now

Premium Member

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is the most significant storm in Texas since I lived here on and off since 1993. On the bright side, it has warned up in Georgetown Texas from -12 to -8 Fahrenheit with the windchill. :rolleyes:
I guess we can all slow down for a while and be no worse for the wear but this kind of cold can be lethal.............Stay Safe and Stay In!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts