Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the story of ownership on this car that Lambo Newport Beach had for sale? Recently sold on BaT.

Have a friend looking at buying it and curious about it’s past since Richard Fowler had built it.
thanks all...

aj

·
Registered
23 Posts
I believe Graham Rahal originally had UR build it (stage 3) then was later owned by SW and was recently here in NY not too long ago owned by another enthusiast.I would check with UR to see if that car has been back for a refresh recently because it was built long ago .

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe Graham Rahal originally had UR build it (stage 3) then was later owned by SW and was recently here in NY not too long ago owned by another enthusiast.I would check with UR to see if that car has been back for a refresh recently because it was built long ago .
This was built by Richard Fowler, it is not SW’s car. I forgot to mention that in my original post. It “looks” like SW’s but it’s not, as his car had these same wheels but in 20” and he also had CCB. This car has steel rotors. At least that’s my understanding. I could be wrong ...it def has NOT been back to UGR for a refresh. Not sure at how many miles would it need one anyways.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This was built by Richard Fowler, it is not SW’s car. I forgot to mention that in my original post. It “looks” like SW’s but it’s not, as his car had these same wheels but in 20” and he also had CCB. This car has steel rotors. At least that’s my understanding. I could be wrong ...it def has NOT been back to UGR for a refresh. Not sure at how many miles would it need one anyways.
Ok cool my bad.Dont think it needs a refresh but just to check on history since car wad built a while back it would have likely been back there for something. Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts