Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long wait, but she's finally here! I ordered as soon as the EVO RWD was announced, having missed production cut-off of LP580-2 Spyder by one week in Feb 2019. My order arrived end of October but unfortunately had a paint defect. The dealer went above and beyond and ordered a replacement out of pocket with no extra cost from me.

I snapped some pictures when she arrived at the dealership. After, she got delivered to the detailers for paint correction, full-body ppf and ceramic coat; they are just finishing up.

I'm in love with this colour, it has so many variations depending on lighting conditions, but looks best in the sun!

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Congrats! And yes amazing pictures!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I mean…. ‘wow’ , just does not do it justice!

That looks phenomenal. Perfect.

I must say that seeing this - and having my very similar spec car due mid September - makes me almost too excited.

I went Borealis in the end.

But spent too much time after signing off the spec wondering if I should have gone Atlas….

I didn’t due to the cost increase but if I could turn back the clock I’d lose the gloss black diffuser in favour of matt black, save a couple of £k there and then the upgrade to Atmas would have been more modest..

Hey ho..

Part of me wants to see that car parked next to a Borealis one to see how different they really are….. and part of me doesn’t !

Anyway, many congrats - just looks awesome and you certainly waited long enough !

Enjoy in good health.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I mean…. ‘wow’ , just does not do it justice!

That looks phenomenal. Perfect.

I must say that seeing this - and having my very similar spec car due mid September - makes me almost too excited.

I went Borealis in the end.

But spent too much time after signing off the spec wondering if I should have gone Atlas….

I didn’t due to the cost increase but if I could turn back the clock I’d lose the gloss black diffuser in favour of matt black, save a couple of £k there and then the upgrade to Atmas would have been more modest..

Hey ho..

Part of me wants to see that car parked next to a Borealis one to see how different they really are….. and part of me doesn’t !

Anyway, many congrats - just looks awesome and you certainly waited long enough !

Enjoy in good health.
Thank you for the kind words!

Your car will be here before you know it 🙂

There is a guy with a Borealis EVO RWD Spyder in my car club, if we ever go to the same meet I want to take some pictures to compare 👍

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That orange and black combo is such a winner. Beautiful spec.

I can't believe you had to wait an extra 9 months. I couldn't have done it. Man I would've been pissed.
It wasn't easy. But at least it was mostly through the winter when I couldn't be driving anyways. I still have two others in the stable so I can't be that upset at the end of the day. First world problems 😅

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the kind words gents 👍

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How are the 19" rims? I love how the Narvi Forged looks but I am leaning more towards the black Vanirs because of price difference.
I like the design the most, but also being 19" they have more sidewall and therefore more compliant for hotting rough country backroads. I also read from an interview with the chief technical officer that at least in the LP580-2, the car has better dynamics with the 19" wheels

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awesome! Can you post a pic of full seat? Looks like black on black. I thought about going that route but haven’t seen it yet. Thx!!!
Yup black on black. Was kind of going for a less is more approach. Bright colour but everything else subdued

1 - 20 of 25 Posts