Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting back into a Lambo and Apple Car Play would be a big plus but have a couple questions how it shows up in display. Does it show up in split screen the same way NAV would show? And in a Performante when in race mode with that different display can you have car play show? TIA

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not sure on the Evo but 18 huracans (580/610/perf) is full media screen only. No split. Race cluster won’t show CarPlay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
435 Posts
Thinking of getting back into a Lambo and Apple Car Play would be a big plus but have a couple questions how it shows up in display. Does it show up in split screen the same way NAV would show? And in a Performante when in race mode with that different display can you have car play show? TIA
Coming back to the darkside Scott? Dealer BS regarding the 7 year-maintenance and oil change soured your ownership experience. My dealer changed the oil annually on my 458 Spider but I guess since 2019 this changed.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea the crap they pulled on that has really soured me on the brand. Thing is though I really do like the car, is very fun to drive and I think looks great. So was looking for reasons to switch and since my 488 doesnt have Apple Carplay that would have been a plus for Lambo. But from the post above it confirmed what I did find online that it would be pretty useless and I'm much better off just using my current setup with phone and Pitaka wireless magnetic holder.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
My HP has AA and Car Play...but the display is totally useless and very poorly executed in the Huracan...so I use my Samsung Note 10 plus (running Android Auto on it) on a magnetic mount on my center dash vent...which is infinitely better than using AA in the cluster

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an EVO and I think the CarPlay works great. I use CarPlay in my Porsche and Mercedes and it looks much better in the EVO. Very nice display and very user friendly.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,495 Posts
Thanks Todd, that is great to hear.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2