Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
My 2006 G has a life time subscription to Sirius XM that came with the car and it will stay for the life of the car. You can buy a small box that you can move from one car to another or use it in your house. I would check with a local audio shop to determine what your options are.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
You can also move the subscription to another car.
The subscription I have is a "Lifetime" subscription that came with the car. As far as I can tell the lifetime subscriptions are no longer available. The Lifetime subscription can not be removed from the car. I have no monthly payments - nada, nothing.

Other subscriptions where you have a monthly payment you can move from car to car or to other devices.

My friend plays his XM through his smart phone.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
The subscription I have is a "Lifetime" subscription that came with the car. As far as I can tell the lifetime subscriptions are no longer available. The Lifetime subscription can not be removed from the car. I have no monthly payments - nada, nothing.

Other subscriptions where you have a monthly payment you can move from car to car or to other devices.

My friend plays his XM through his smart phone.
The subscription came with the car correct. Either the dealership, the original owner, or the first person who registers the subscription owns it. I assure you it can be moved if you are the original subscriber. This comes from Sirius directly.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
There is a factory add on box for use with original radio. Radio will have to be recoded to recognize it though.
Hmmm sounds like ill look for this maybe. I did find a sirrus xm command that could be added for pretty cheap. Ill bet it would be hard to find this oem box.

Thanks for the reply

UPDATE,

8E0035593M part number on ebay by north hollywood dealer 150.00.

Further research shows its a standard on all audi vw04-08, found for a little as 25.00 only issue would be cables. Again lambo tax shows up.

It looks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts