Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I wait for my allocation I wanted to get an idea of how many people out there have deposits paid that are waiting for an allocation and how long their SA has told them it would take.

I have a deposit down for a RWD Spyder and I was told I would have to wait until mid October to end of November.

Anyone else care to share? Also, does anyone have any stories on how long a new deposit (not yet paid) will take for an allocation?

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
I put down a deposit in June. Was told to expect 10-11 month wait.

Currently, I'm 2nd on the list at my dealer. Person ahead of me should get the October allocation. He also posts here. So I'm on track to get the November allocation. So right at 5 months from deposit to allocation.

·
Super Moderator
3,429 Posts
My EVO RWD is currently awaiting allocation. I will either get the November allocation or December all depending how many the dealer gets during November. Problem is sometimes they get 0, sometimes 4, sometimes 1. I know I am next though which is nice. I am expecting delivery in June or July worst case. As early as May.

Reactions: JMMHTx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Deposit placed in July. Still waiting. From my understanding no one knows for sure what dealers will be given. As someone said, it's not guaranteed they'll get anything for a particular month.

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
$35k deposit placed end of May and waiting for allocation. October allocations will be out in the next few days and dealer hoping with get mine. I am number one for an AWD but AWD allocations are harder to come by

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
The EVO RWD is a hot commodity. My SA told me he has a list that is 20 deep and it's very unlikely they'll get 20 allocations next year. That doesn't include all the orders that are waiting for allocations.

·
Super Moderator
3,429 Posts
The EVO RWD is a hot commodity. My SA told me he has a list that is 20 deep and it's very unlikely they'll get 20 allocations next year. That doesn't include all the orders that are waiting for allocations.
The dealer i'm at has about 20 on the list as well. I imagine most dealers are like this which paints a picture to how the exotic car market will be over the coming 12-18 months.

$35k deposit placed end of May and waiting for allocation. October allocations will be out in the next few days and dealer hoping with get mine. I am number one for an AWD but AWD allocations are harder to come by
Crazy they made you put such a high deposit.

Yes, March build slot with late April delivery. Pretty psyched. Just finalized the order over the phone.
Which dealer? Pretty wild you got a March build slot so soon. Any markup?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
The rest of the supercar might soften over the next 6-12 months but the fact the NA V10 won't be around much longer will keep the demand for H's high.

·
Registered
8 Posts
placed 10k deposit first week of august. Have not heard a thing since my SA hasn’t told me anything new.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I posted the dealership in another thread and it's Manhattan Motorcars. There was no one in the queue behind me until I posted the dealership name on this forum and then I called Viviana back for a friend who wanted a RWD Spyder and she said the waiting time jumped by six months the week after i placed my deposit. I think a lot of people gave her a call after I revealed the dealer.

Specs here, pretty standard specs except for the AdP Bronze Narvi wheels. Color is Verde Selvans. I did not have to pay any dealer markup.

Font Number Screenshot Parallel Document

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Placed my deposit at end of June. Currently, there are 2 ahead of me and the dealer has bconsistently received one allocation per month so at that rate I guess things move for me in December. However, I'm indifferent on sport seats so if the restriction continues I may get to move up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Placed my deposit at end of June. Currently, there are 2 ahead of me and the dealer has bconsistently received one allocation per month so at that rate I guess things move for me in December. However, I'm indifferent on sport seats so if the restriction continues I may get to move up.
My SA stated that it's best to get your order in as soon as you get your allocation because everyone gets allocations around the same day of the month and whoever gets their order in first gets first dibs on the items in the spec (i.e. sport seats).

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
My SA stated that it's best to get your order in as soon as you get your allocation because everyone gets allocations around the same day of the month and whoever gets their order in first gets first dibs on the items in the spec (i.e. sport seats).
Yep, he has my build request with Sport Seats but knows that if they go on restriction and those ahead of me prefer to wait another month for them to go off of restriction then I'll drop the seats to move up.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts