Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: I KNOW THIS WAS POSTED IN 2017 BUT I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THIS SWITCH PANEL.

IF ANYTONE HAS IT IN MINT CONDITION THEN PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

Does anyone have a Used flawless gallardo switch panel?(lights/hazard/windows..)

Part #401941567

For a 2005 gallardo

·
Registered
308 Posts
Might be tough to find an excellent condition one for cheap...there's one on eBay for $575 or best offer, but it's far from perfect condition. Doubt many people just have one laying around that they don't need.
I'd just pay the $700 for a brand new one that you know has zero issues. Or call hullstuff and see if they'll reduce the price. You never know :). Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a perfect one for sale but it is from my 2010 LP , not same part number believe the connections to be different so not compatible. When I ordered it I was first given the price in error for my old pre LP when I corrected dealer the price increase was around 30% if I remember correctly .

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a perfect one for sale but it is from my 2010 LP.

Thanks but not compatible with an 05.

best price so far is $566 shipped from eurospares website.

If anyone can beat that price than ok I will buy it.

If not then eurospares it is. Will give it about 1 more day.

(PS: usedlamboparts has it for $400 used.. But no idea how that site actually works in regards of selling it & getting actual photo of the unit)
http://www.usedlamborghiniparts.com/xq/asp/ItemID.1304/qx/usedpartslisting.htm

·
Registered
308 Posts
Dont see the part on their site.
You'll need to call them and ask...they don't have everything on their website.

I was looking for black leather interior door handles and the e-gear console "hump" in black leather...I didn't see it on their site either, but when U called they had it...and they sent pics via text to me so I could see the actual part at any angle I requested.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ordered from eurospare and part has been on back order for 3 weeks. They refunded me because they do not know how long more for part to arrive or if lamborghini will even have it.

If anyone has this part then let me know. I will buy it now.
Must be cosmetically flawless. (Mine works perfect, It just looks worn out therefor I want a flawless looking one)

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think I need to track one down soon as well. The black paint started bubbling up and chipping off on mine.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still looking for this... I need this emergency. Cosmetically flawless...

Lamborghini discontinued it & really do not want to send it out to get restored as it takes too long.

·
Registered
306 Posts
2021 AND I STILL NEED THIS. IF ANYONE HAS IT, MESSAGE ME.
Guess it wasn't that big of an emergency in 2017? Lol. The irony is that your reasoning before was that having it refinished would take too long. Now here we are 4 years later... 😂

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guess it wasn't that big of an emergency in 2017? Lol. The irony is that your reasoning before was that having it refinished would take too long. Now here we are 4 years later... 😂
I have a flawless one. Not a single mark on it. Thing is, it's the EU version. Looking for the US version. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Someone is selling one in the Lamborghini Gallardo group on FB. He is in NYC, asking $850 new. I am not sure how to link you. Just join the group if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts