Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some from Acer Racing only $230 shipped for a set and they look good. M14x1.5x28 are the same size as the factory and with a standard hex bolt head, they also have the titanium factory look ones for $290 that use star drive not hex bolts.

·
Registered
2008 Superleggera
160 Posts

·
Registered
Lambo
112 Posts
I just got some from Acer Racing only $230 shipped for a set and they look good. M14x1.5x28 are the same size as the factory and with a standard hex bolt head, they also have the titanium factory look ones for $290 that use star drive not hex bolts.
Do you have a link to the ones you specifically bought and know that work? Thanks

·
Registered
741 Posts
Weren't aftermarket titanium lugs what snapped (all 5) on that McLaren at TX2K21?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

It is the top one on the page the M14x1.5x28

·
Registered
792 Posts
Be careful when buying any aftermarket wheel bolt that they fit your specific wheels. I’ve tried some from this company and they worked in the front or rear well but one end of the car required me to cut a couple mm’s off the bolts as they were too long. This was on a huracan btw. Besides that they were nice. One other issue was the v-shaped washer on The bolt would get stuck on the wheel upon removal once in a while.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Be careful when buying any aftermarket wheel bolt that they fit your specific wheels. I’ve tried some from this company and they worked in the front or rear well but one end of the car required me to cut a couple mm’s off the bolts as they were too long. This was on a huracan btw. Besides that they were nice. One other issue was the v-shaped washer on The bolt would get stuck on the wheel upon removal once in a while.
The ones I got were the exact same shape/length as the factory steel bolts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.