Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in this community tuned their Huracan EVO AWD or RWD with the VF Engineering software? I'm likely ordering a RWD Spyder if I can't land a Performante in the near future. It looks like the drivetrain of the RWD is the same as the AWD but its detuned 20hp. The VF Engineering tune brings the RWD up to and above the AWD HP/TQ specs.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't a tune void a new car warranty?
Only if there is a mechanical related issue resulting from the Tune. With my tuned cars in the past, if I'm bringing in the car for a mechanical issue, i'll remove the tune. There is an ECU trace of the reflash but Porsche never seemed to care.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@VF-Engineering Do you have dyno data on the Huracan EVO RWD model? From what I was reading, the RWD is detuned from the AWD 630 hp to 602hp, the VF Tune uncorks the RWD detuning back to the 630+hp level correct?

·
Registered
166 Posts
@VF-Engineering Do you have dyno data on the Huracan EVO RWD model? From what I was reading, the RWD is detuned from the AWD 630 hp to 602hp, the VF Tune uncorks the RWD detuning back to the 630+hp level correct?
I reached out to them on Facebook a while ago. Exact quote: "The EVO RWD is about 602 stock, we gain approx. 30WHP and 25 ft/lbs TQ with our software ."

·
Registered
166 Posts
On a different post advertising their Supercharger upgrade, they said a RWD EVO dynos around 505rwhp stock. (around 675whp with their supercharger)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,124 Posts
I reached out to them on Facebook a while ago. Exact quote: "The EVO RWD is about 602 stock, we gain approx. 30WHP and 25 ft/lbs TQ with our software ."
Eurocharged in Dallas claims to almost double those number with their stage 3 tune for the EVO RWD.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Eurocharged in Dallas claims to almost double those number with their stage 3 tune for the EVO RWD.
They did upgraded turbos on my AMG. I’ll reach out to them but…stage 1 is usually tune only. Stage 2 is usually exhaust modifications and tune. Stage 3 usually involves changing a lot of parts.

I tried reaching out to DME also on various platforms but they always ask me for me cell number instead of answering a simple question. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,124 Posts
They did upgraded turbos on my AMG. I’ll reach out to them but…stage 1 is usually tune only. Stage 2 is usually exhaust modifications and tune. Stage 3 usually involves changing a lot of parts.

I tried reaching out to DME also on various platforms but they always ask me for me cell number instead of answering a simple question. :rolleyes:

They one on my 580 and it did give it a nice bump in power, specifically torque and a wild exhaust note. It was considerably quicker than my untuned 610.

·
Registered
102 Posts
They one on my 580 and it did give it a nice bump in power, specifically torque and a wild exhaust note. It was considerably quicker than my untuned 610.
What kind of tune did they do if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Russk I'd like my incoming RWD to bet up to the AWD/Perf HP/TQ if its simple as a tune but it would be ideal to see dyno figures. Maybe I'll see if VF Engineering is willing to dyno before/after. I live in Phoenix but I'm likely bringing the car to SoCal for the lowering/alignment then I could stop by VF for a tune. @VF-Engineering I sent VF a message through Instagram to try and get more information if possible

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
I would drive car a bit before tuning to make sure no issues. If you tune and and have a powertrain issue good chance you will have warranty issues. I tuned my huracan and dealership did find tune so once I realized my warranty probably shot I just threw on a VF Supercharger. If you're going to risk warranty might as well just go big

Reactions: kotykb
1 - 12 of 12 Posts