Lamborghini Talk banner

Anyone tried the Pedal Box on their Huracan?

2610 Views 16 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Rcasa20
I recently installed the Pedal Box (pedalbox.com/us/) on my Audi SQ8 based on the reviews from the Audi forums. I believe its similar to the Sprint Booster.

The gizmo made a big difference in the response of the gas pedal. I know it doesnt add any HP but you can definitely feel the difference.

I was wondering if anyone here tried on their Huracan and if it was the same? Thinking about getting a set for my Huracan.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
3,109 Posts
All modern cars have a delay due to drive by wire. I put a Pedalbox in every car I drive, works great in my current Evo. When I shut it off car feels sluggish, was same even on my 800 hp Huracan. Best bang for the buck you can do

· Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,932 Posts
I also have a Pedal Box on my EVO and I love it. It is a lot of fun to play with the different settings.

Reactions: Rcasa20

· Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,932 Posts
I have my EVO and pedalbox on the way. Unfortunately, the pedalbox will be here waaaay before the EVO.
That is just one more thing to look forward to, you will love it.

Reactions: Fayzeless

· Premium Member
300 Posts
All modern cars have a delay due to drive by wire. I put a Pedalbox in every car I drive, works great in my current Evo. When I shut it off car feels sluggish, was same even on my 800 hp Huracan. Best bang for the buck you can do
agreed 100%.

Reactions: Russk

· Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
2,996 Posts
In case anyone is interested in a Pedal Commander today is a great sale day. I ordered for my pending baby earlier after getting this text from them.

Pedal Commander: Hi!

🟢Today's Lucky Charm: FLASH SALE 🔥🚨

Happy St Patrick's Day from the Pedal Commander team!

Save some serious green with our St. Patrick's Day Flash Sale🟢🤑

Just for TODAY and for the FIRST 200 LUCKY CUSTOMERS 🍀🎉

Use the code STPATRICK50 at checkout and get $50 OFF! ✅

Act Quick- we can't guarantee this luck will last forever! ⚠

What's better than a pot of gold? Celebrating St Patrick's Day with your brand new Pedal Commander!

The good news is, if you don't like the Pedal Commander, you can return it in 30 days! So, you have nothing to lose. 👌💪

Find yours here:

Here's a sneak peek at how you're going to feel after installing the Pedal Commander: Customers react to using Pedal Commander!

· Vendor
3,010 Posts
Sprint Booster in my Huracan Evo RWD & Urus. Works great in both..
good luck casa...but i like sprint booster better
I got more units back in stock today. I'm still running the special with 2nd day air shipping and still offering the 5 year warranty.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster 14-22 Huracan/Sto, 2nd day shipping/5 year warranty Lambotalk members

2 other cool features are the pedal lock and valet mode. Pedal lock lets you lock the pedal out completely. Lets say you leave you keys in your car, if this is enabled, if anyone tried to start the car and hits the pedal, nothing will happen. They can't rev it, they can't go anyone. Some like this sense of extra security. Then there is Valet mode. This lets you set a specific rpm the car won't go over. You could set it to not go over 3,500 rpm let say. So if you drop you car off to the shop, or you let someone borrow your car you don't trust, they can't beat the sh!t out of it.

This video will also show a how things work. There has been some confusion on how and why this makes your car have faster response.

Reactions: kumizi

· Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
2,996 Posts
Post your review after installation Rico. Sounds promising
Finally installed it tonight. If I knew how easy it was I would’ve done it earlier. In my Hellcat it was hidden up under the steering column. For the H it’s easily accessible behind the gas pedal itself. Lambo couldn’t have made it easier for us to install it. As for use it’s as awesome as it was on the HC. I highly recommend all of you finding an interface you like, I prefer the phone app, and get it done! Automotive tire Font Circle Pattern Symmetry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts