Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the Pedal Box (pedalbox.com/us/) on my Audi SQ8 based on the reviews from the Audi forums. I believe its similar to the Sprint Booster.

The gizmo made a big difference in the response of the gas pedal. I know it doesnt add any HP but you can definitely feel the difference.

I was wondering if anyone here tried on their Huracan and if it was the same? Thinking about getting a set for my Huracan.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Man I was hoping the pedal delay wasn't an issue in the Huracan since it's supposed to be a high strung NA car. Is there a delay even in Corsa mode?

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
All modern cars have a delay due to drive by wire. I put a Pedalbox in every car I drive, works great in my current Evo. When I shut it off car feels sluggish, was same even on my 800 hp Huracan. Best bang for the buck you can do

Reactions: kumizi and Rcasa20

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,318 Posts
I have one for sale, if interested PM me

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
I also have a Pedal Box on my EVO and I love it. It is a lot of fun to play with the different settings.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have my EVO and pedalbox on the way. Unfortunately, the pedalbox will be here waaaay before the EVO.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
I have my EVO and pedalbox on the way. Unfortunately, the pedalbox will be here waaaay before the EVO.
That is just one more thing to look forward to, you will love it.

Reactions: Fayzeless

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
All modern cars have a delay due to drive by wire. I put a Pedalbox in every car I drive, works great in my current Evo. When I shut it off car feels sluggish, was same even on my 800 hp Huracan. Best bang for the buck you can do
agreed 100%.

Reactions: Russk
1 - 10 of 10 Posts