Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All have stated the KEY to the F1 sound is going catless, but at the cost of being obnoxiously loud. But would that loudness be tamed some if the stock muffler was kept with the test pipes....?

·
Registered
615 Posts
All have stated the KEY to the F1 sound is going catless, but at the cost of being obnoxiously loud. But would that loudness be tamed some if the stock muffler was kept with the test pipes....?
I know someone who installed the catless downpipes with stock Aventador muffler and it doesnt sound good....he is now installing a performance valved muffler which has two modes (quiet and too loud)

I have the Prestige design (Raptor racing) exhaust(discontinued) with oem Cats and it sounds amazing!! lots of burbles yet not too loud like the catless option

·
Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know someone who installed the catless downpipes with stock Aventador muffler and it doesnt sound good....he is now installing a performance valved muffler which has two modes (quiet and too loud)

I have the Prestige design (Raptor racing) exhaust(discontinued) with oem Cats and it sounds amazing!! lots of burbles
That's what I needed to know. Thanks.
That means this option is off the table.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts