Lamborghini Talk banner

Anyone order an evo rwd?

61K views 1K replies 52 participants last post by  nickorette 
#1 ·
Just curious if anyone else has ordered or is planning on ordering an EVO RWD coupe or Spyder?

I met with my dealer yesterday and he is going to plug in my order tomorrow. Mine is a 2021 EVO RWD Spyder in Verde Themis (Singh). I decided to go with the new sport seats. They now have 6 adjustments so I'm hoping for more comfort than the Race seats. I will post my order as soon as it is finalized.

#3 ·
Delivery is not known yet, but he’s estimating September-ish.

#6 ·
Wuz gonna until I spent 60k (don't ask - doomsday prep) on stuff for the coronavirus. Going to sit tight and see what happens towards the end of the year and if I can scoop up a killer deal on one. At best on a new order right now would be a marginal discount anyways I feel.

#9 ·
As long as you can find one that is in their inventory you definitely will score deal. My dealer had 2 2020 EVO spyders, a black one and a grey one, both of which I could have cut a nice deal, but I have mind set on Verde.

The other thing is, I have to have the new sport seats and you’re not gonna find those and hardly any cars yet.

#8 ·
It was a very tough decision. There are just so many great colors and they all look good on a Lambo.

#22 ·
I ordered Verde Themis after much debate. Wanted something different.

#24 ·
Hey Russk, how could you configure the color ?... it's not available anymore. I can only choose between Verde Ithaca, -Mantis or -Selvans.

I myself wanted something more classic, like an Emerald Green color with a tan interior, or black seats with yellow inserts. But no luck so far.

Hope you'll get your car soon as the production is still locked down in Emilia Romagnia :(

#28 ·
Lol! Thanks I will change my salutation.

#30 ·
Thanks for the info Robby, good to know.

#36 · (Edited)
Congrats! Always nice to see cars spec'd with ad personam colours. I feel that with a Lamborghini it should be unique and interesting. It's sad to see so many in monocerus or noctis.

The new sports seats was probably the number 1 reason I went with a new RWD Spyder instead of used Performante Spyder. The comfort seats are too high for me, with top up my head hits the roof. Top down my eyeline is right at windscreen frame. I could sort-of make it work by reclining seat all the way back and sliding seat forward so my knees were basically beside the steering wheel, but if I'm spending the money I don't want that much compromise. Plus those seats make the interior look so much better

I went with Arancio Atlas with high gloss style package, windscreen frame, bumper and side mirrors. Vanir gloss wheels, matte diffuser and Alcantara interior. Order put in mid February, they said initially ETA was June. I was expecting a delay to order time but dealer is still saying June, so I'm remaining cautiously optimistic

#37 ·
Nick, that sounds like a great spec. Keep us posted on your delivery.

#39 ·
I wii let you know when I get a delivery date, nothing yet. But from what I’m hearing it’s looks like it’s going to be close to the end of the year now.

#42 ·
Yes, they do have a new sport seat catalogue and it shows all configurations. It’s really nice.

Reactions: uragano
#43 ·
I'm told that if I order this week, I would get one in November 2020. Why does it take so long?
I'm in Germany btw.
I was just told my 2021 would not be delivered until early next year. My build date is estimated to be around September right now.

#46 ·
buddy of mine have beenwaiting 1.5yrs for a Pista coupe if that helps you feel better haha. It's annoying because once he takes delivery the F8 and the pista spider are already readily available. What's even worse is pistas are going for 25k below msrp...

#47 ·
He must really want that car. That’s crazy, even 6 months seems a it much.

#63 ·
My wife’s Honda CRV has a better back up camera.

#64 ·
Was at the dealer this weekend and tried the backup camera on an EVO RWD. There is a little improvement but I expected much more. In Europe the backup camera is still an high priced option. I don't understand it, but that's how it is.

We configured an EVO Spyder RWD but no pricing for the 2021 model. Looks like the base price keeps the same and the difference between the coupé and Spyder is less than it was on the older car. But the options like ADP colors may increase. If we order it next week delivery will be March 2021. Unfortunately, the salesman offered me a very low price for my 610 Spyder even with my very low mileage of around 4k mls. We may talk again if they have the 2021 pricing but at the moment it looks like I have to keep my great car :)

#65 ·
I placed my order last week using the 2021 EVO RWD Spyder option sheets. The base price before options was $229K. My delivery will be Feb / March 2021.

Reactions: LHP
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.