Lamborghini Talk banner

161 - 180 of 706 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am also considering ordering Verde Themis, but in coupé form, not spyder. I don’t like the way the verde fauns is slightly darker on the inside than the exterior color so I have requested Verde Scandal interior which is same as Themis but no metallic elements. We’ll see...

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
I am also considering ordering Verde Themis, but in coupé form, not spyder. I don’t like the way the verde fauns is slightly darker on the inside than the exterior color so I have requested Verde Scandal interior which is same as Themis but no metallic elements. We’ll see...
Yes I also requested verde scandal green accents on the interior, and it available as an option for $9000.00 dollars extra! I decided I can live with the Verde Fauns accents. I have Sport seats and they really don't show very much. I put the colors together and it looked pretty good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I also requested verde scandal green accents on the interior, and it available as an option for $9000.00 dollars extra! I decided I can live with the Verde Fauns accents. I have Sport seats and they really don't show very much. I put the colors together and it looked pretty good.
$9000 extra! Ok, I may have to rethink that as well. I also want the sport seats. I should just wait and pick up a dealer ordered or used one in some other color and save $50-60k...

·
Premium Member
14,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
$9000 extra! Ok, I may have to rethink that as well. I also want the sport seats. I should just wait and pick up a dealer ordered or used one in some other color and save $50-60k...
I was shocked and told my dealer that it must be for the entire interior. He went back to them and they confirmed just the accents. It was 12k to have bi-colors. Ridiculous

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’m working with a dealer in the US on an order, and like your experience they are having difficulty figuring out the options system to get the order in. I expect it will be a week or two at this rate, but excited as it will be my first Lamborghini and the childhood dream checkbox~

Going to remove the LDS and add embroidered headrest. Working to keep overall cost down while getting the things that matter to me.

I think the calipers were the hardest decison with this color (Argos).
9D3E1F5E-EE85-4B5A-8C0C-1CB2E5501DE0.jpeg

·
Premium Member
14,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
I had a hard time with lots of these options, but I keep saying this will be my last one so make it as great as I can.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It will definitely be an incredible car, especially on the islands! I should probably test fit the Spyder now that they have the sport seats (couldn’t fit before), but I will be casually tracking mine.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
99 Posts
Not sure if you would be bothered by this, but if you don’t order cruise control there will be a blank set of buttons ar 4 o’clock on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Not sure if you would be bothered by this, but if you don’t order cruise control there will be a blank set of buttons ar 4 o’clock on the steering wheel.
wow, wish my dealer would have told me that ...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I’m working with a dealer in the US on an order, and like your experience they are having difficulty figuring out the options system to get the order in. I expect it will be a week or two at this rate, but excited as it will be my first Lamborghini and the childhood dream checkbox~

Going to remove the LDS and add embroidered headrest. Working to keep overall cost down while getting the things that matter to me.

I think the calipers were the hardest decison with this color (Argos). View attachment 288840 View attachment 288841
Terrific looking car... very similar to my spec except I have the Xanto orange... I choose the Vanir rims with Black calipers like you- very clean, sophisticated... I did add cruise so I wouldn't have the blanks attached to the steering wheel... if you skip the headrest embroidery you can still have a logo which is embossed w/o charge... unfortunately, there is another "option" that can't be skipped, GGT- the gas guzzler tax for $2,100... the basic sound system has 4 speakers- the Sensonum adds 6 more for a so-called 10-speaker surround effect at 390 watts (RMS)... it's expensive ($3,800) but that's up to your personal taste in these things... you will have a window after you order for last minute changes, but need to find out from the dealer how long that period is... good luck and stay well...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Terrific looking car... very similar to my spec except I have the Xanto orange... I choose the Vanir rims with Black calipers like you- very clean, sophisticated... I did add cruise so I wouldn't have the blanks attached to the steering wheel... if you skip the headrest embroidery you can still have a logo which is embossed w/o charge... unfortunately, there is another "option" that can't be skipped, GGT- the gas guzzler tax for $2,100... the basic sound system has 4 speakers- the Sensonum adds 6 more for a so-called 10-speaker surround effect at 390 watts (RMS)... it's expensive ($3,800) but that's up to your personal taste in these things... you will have a window after you order for last minute changes, but need to find out from the dealer how long that period is... good luck and stay well...
I appreciate the feedback on this. I am a self proclaimed autophile, however it is not a priority here unless it had a major impact on call quality for conference calls. While this car is my therapy, my role is 24/7 so that is always something I have been curious about in these cars.

I go back and forth on the head rest. I had the loaner RWD for the weekend last week and loved the prominence of it and the stitching through the windshield.

·
Premium Member
14,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
That’s is EXACTLY why I ordered cruise control this time.

·
Premium Member
14,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
I love the colored stitched headrest for my it is a must have along with Sensonum upgrade. I have had both and even though it is costly the car needs it. The upgrade I had the most difficulty decided on was the gloss black rear Bumper & diffuser in gloss black $3600.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I thought about the diffuser a lot too, but figured I could remove it and wrap it if I needed to, but paint matching it to the car would be harder, so I left it body colored.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Color is a very personal choice, but if you are a little flexible with which pearl orange you go with, Borealis is 9800 instead of 14K.

·
Premium Member
14,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
What always surprised me was that we actually had to pay extra for special colors. I just figured when you pay that much for a car it should come with any color you want.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Color is a very personal choice, but if you are a little flexible with which pearl orange you go with, Borealis is 9800 instead of 14K.
While I said I was being cost sensitive, this color was a hard requirement for me. It was the bold orange that is burned into my brain from the older cars that I want to replicate here. The Borealis is nice, but too light of an orange for me.

What always surprised me was that we actually had to pay extra for special colors. I just figured when you pay that much for a car it should come with any color you want.
+1, but welcome to VAG. They made a mint doing this on their Porsche brand, and people like the concept of it being not as common of a color, even if the only factor is a paywall.

·
Premium Member
14,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
Frankly I am glad my dealer finally told me my car is built and I can’t change my mind anymore. It was driving my crazy. Every other week I would find a new color I like better than the one I ordered. Now if I don’t love it I will just have to wrap it.

Reactions: HKNYKSwiss

·
Registered
1 Posts

I think the calipers were the hardest decison with this color (Argos). View attachment 288840 View attachment 288841

Looks amazing! Dubai based, thinking of getting the AWD in this color -

161 - 180 of 706 Posts