Lamborghini Talk banner

1061 - 1080 of 1083 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
With used car prices so high right now there is no need to offer much in the way of discounts on new cars

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,686 Posts
We really want a bright green car but this Evo Spyder being 40k of MSRP seems like a very fair deal with under 1k miles.

That is essentially brand new and the Arancio is a stunning color. 40K off is a significant discount but try for a little better price can't hurt. FYI, I have had zero success with the Dallas dealership........Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,064
We really want a bright green car but this Evo Spyder being 40k of MSRP seems like a very fair deal with under 1k miles.

Is that 40K off the $289K?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,686 Posts
Is that 40K off the $289K?
Russ it's and AWD so that is 40K off whatever the MSRP is.........probably close to 329K would be my guess.

·
Premium Member
16,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,066
Yes I’m sure you’re right. I was looking to see MSRP.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,686 Posts
@kotykb, nicely optioned. I especially like the CCBs..........too bad we couldn't decline with extreme prejudice the GGT from the option list. :giggle: We should tell the dealerships our Lamborghinis' will not guzzle but sip ever so gently.

·
Premium Member
16,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,069
Correct, the MSRP is roughly $330k. Its a good price but I'm more interested in a RWD Spyder with the Sport Seats. I asked the local Scottsdale dealership what the lead time is if ordered now and I'm waiting to hear back. 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO Spyder
It is a very beautiful car and priced nicely. Do you know why the original owner sold it after only putting 600 miles on it? Of course for me that would be about 1 year of ownership, lol.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,686 Posts
Russ, I put 1K miles in about a month.😉

·
Premium Member
16,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,071

·
Registered
34 Posts
Correct, the MSRP is roughly $330k. Its a good price but I'm more interested in a RWD Spyder with the Sport Seats. I asked the local Scottsdale dealership what the lead time is if ordered now and I'm waiting to hear back. 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO Spyder
I have been talking to Scottsdale and wanted to do a test drive to try a couple of options I am unsure about. They said there is only one left on the lot it is an RWD Spyder. They sent me this link: DealerSocket® | e-Brochure. Not sure which seats they selected for this build.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have been talking to Scottsdale and wanted to do a test drive to try a couple of options I am unsure about. They said there is only one left on the lot it is an RWD Spyder. They sent me this link: DealerSocket® | e-Brochure. Not sure which seats they selected for this build.
I met with Scottsdale yesterday to and checked out their RWD Coupe and Spyder, I don't like the spec of the white car and that's why I'm working on ordering a car. Maybe we can team up and get a better discount, feel free to DM me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am about to order and need advice on one thing: the standard vs Magneto shocks.
I plan to drive in Corsa mode 99% of the time. With that being said, do you guys think the standard shocks will have a better ride (since they need to be acceptable in all modes) than the Magneto shocks on the hardest setting?

I really wish Lamborghini let you pick shocks, engine, steering separately through the infotainment system.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,686 Posts
I really wish Lamborghini let you pick shocks, engine, steering separately through the infotainment system.
I have much more modest expectations, that is, the infotainment system would work as designed.........demanding as that may be. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
I am about to order and need advice on one thing: the standard vs Magneto shocks.
I plan to drive in Corsa mode 99% of the time. With that being said, do you guys think the standard shocks will have a better ride (since they need to be acceptable in all modes) than the Magneto shocks on the hardest setting?

The magneto shocks do adjust in every setting and our firmer in Corsa. Since I live in an area that roads are not that great because of winter damage I will not buy a car with out the magneto shocks, they make a big difference

·
Registered
74 Posts

I love the Magnetic ride in my GT4 and C8, not having it on a $250k car.... that's ridiculous in my opinion.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Let me try this again.

I have adjustable shocks on other cars. I always drive in race mode but with the shocks on the softest setting. On a Lambo, you can't adjust the shocks individually. In order to drive in Corsa mode, the magnetic shocks have to be on the stiffest setting. I test drove a demo car with magnetic shocks. In Corsa mode, the ride was pretty bad. (our roads are garbage too) This might be a dealbreaker for me. I want to have my cake and eat it too. I want the most aggressive exhaust noise, steering, throttle response, etc without being shaken to death by the stiff suspension.

So I got to thinking. The standard shocks have to do triple duty in all three modes. Same stiffness in strada, sport, and corsa. Therefore, I am wondering if they might actually be more compliant in Corsa mode than the magneto shocks are in Corsa mode/stiffest setting.

1061 - 1080 of 1083 Posts