·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Same here, no landscape mode

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
I am surprised if you have an EVO you can't access the landscape mode. Here are some images showing how I get to the landscape mode: Image 1, is the first screen that appears, I tap the image of my EVO (see red arrow) the screen in the Image 2 appears. At that point I turn the iPhone (Smart phone) horizontal (or landscape mode) and the data screen appears.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
I have an Iphone and can't get it to go landscape. Also when I tap this picture

I get this

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Do you have connected services on your EVO? When I got my EVO there were a series of screens and steps to go through to activate it (see attached PDF). If your not sure if you have connected services I would talk with your SA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Yea I don't have connect and no desire to

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Yea I don't have connect and no desire to
Then my friend, there will be no landscape at least in the context of data retrieval from your EVO. They offered 3 years free with the 2021 EVO then you can renew if so desired.

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Maybe will give it a shot, since I have activated the app maybe I can just go to car settings and connect? Will give it a shot later today

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Maybe will give it a shot, since I have activated the app maybe I can just go to car settings and connect? Will give it a shot later today
I would, I love tech and maybe all the EVOs have the connected services, and although it has limitations it is still fun to have some of the offered features. Let us know if you are successful. Happy teching!

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Was a no go, at settings I don't get that "Lamborghini Connect". I think I figured out why after reading that link you put up. My car was manufactured prior to Oct 2020, so I need that software update that is coming out now to bring system up to date to allow the extra connect features to work

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
I also would like to know when Alexa is going to be ready for prime time. I keep asking my SA but I get vague responses so I just don't think dealerships are always in the loop. Sadly, I think the dealerships are frequently out of the loop.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,014
I will ask my salesman when do we get the Alexa software. I’m really looking forward to it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Hopefully we will get a clear and accurate timeline on the Alexa delivery but it never ceases to amaze me how the dealerships are so ill-informed. I think Lamborghini needs to make an effort to keep the dealerships in the loop to better serve their customers.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Back on topic...:

Yes! Deposit paid and order placed!

EVO RWD Spyder
Arancio Borealis
Style Pack, gloss black
Black Mirrors
Gloss black diffuser
Lifestyle & Drivers pack
CCB's orange callipers
Sports seats
Black / black stitching, minimal orange stitching, lambo headrests shields
Vanir Black rims
Black windscreen frame
Sensonum

July build for September delivery

3rd Lambo, but 1st brand new so I am beyond excited!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,017
Nice spec! I wish I would have gotten the black mirrors, but at the time I was too confused and changing my mind daily. September will be here in no time, but the wait isn’t easy no matter what.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
@zedmtrappe Fantastic! September will be here before you know it. Although I have cruise control I could easily be happy without it but some love that option.........though, it's all good!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks guys.

Yeah I always liked the black mirrors on the Performante so was happy it was option on the EVO

I also like the black rocker panels on the Perf ...seems to give the car an even more purposeful stance. I wonder if a decal/wrap to simulate that is possible?

Actually the Fluo has the black rocker panel but unlike the Perf it doesn't have the tricolore stripe on the door.... but the bottom of the door is also black.. do you think that is paint or a decal?

My own personal view is that it's against the Laws of the Universe that Lambo put cruise control as an option in a Huracan..... :)

1001 - 1020 of 1066 Posts