Lamborghini Talk banner

981 - 1000 of 1066 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #981
Dealer just texted me that my car has finished production! They're saying it should arrive late March, but I'm hopeful it's earlier lol. 🤞
I am happy to hear that! This is the tough part, but it will be there before you know it. I asked my dealer for the vessel name so I was able to follow mine all the way to Hawaii.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am happy to hear that! This is the tough part, but it will be there before you know it. I asked my dealer for the vessel name so I was able to follow mine all the way to Hawaii.
The wait is gonna be tough now, keep refreshing the unica app to see if they uploaded the factory picture lol. I'm gonna do the same as well, how long did it take for your car to arrive after it was finished?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Here is a the typical Unica app photo. It's fun to see but hardly suitable for framing.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #987
By the time I got the Unica app photo, mine had already shipped!

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Roughly a 300k car and we get a security camera photo.........way to go Lamborghini. Makes one feel so exclusive and special. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #990
I know, terrible photos. They look like toy models.

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
I know, terrible photos. They look like toy models.
You know Russ, in all seriousness when I first saw the "photo" I wasn't even sure it was a photo........I thought it could be an artists rendition, albeit a poor artist.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lol terrible pics for sure but exciting to see your car for the first time!

·
Premium Member
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #993
Lol terrible pics for sure but exciting to see your car for the first time!
Yes, we will take whatever we can get.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats!! I don’t have any info on my production yet...just put a deposit on a manual 2014 aNniversary LP gallardo should hood me over lol

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
177 Posts
Unica finally says “in production“ for me. Maybe delivery end of April.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
How can I put this and be diplomatic regarding the UNICA App? :unsure: Well in Texas we have a saying it's about as useful as tits on a bull. Right now my App shows a Dark Blue Urus when in the landscape mode which is the orientation used to access real time data.:rolleyes: The problem has been escalated to Italy and still no resolution. All the other images in the App show my Blu Cepheus Huracan EVO except when in the landscape mode.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #997
I agree, Unica app is not really of much value. The photo was the only thing it did right, and that was lackluster.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Lamborghini should partner with one of the big tech companies to improve their software and for that matter their hardware as well. If they are "partnered" then they have to make a bigger monetary investment to improve the quality X2.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
How can I put this and be diplomatic regarding the UNICA App? :unsure: Well in Texas we have a saying it's about as useful as tits on a bull. Right now my App shows a Dark Blue Urus when in the landscape mode which is the orientation used to access real time data.:rolleyes: The problem has been escalated to Italy and still no resolution. All the other images in the App show my Blu Cepheus Huracan EVO except when in the landscape mode.
Lmao Albert

981 - 1000 of 1066 Posts