Lamborghini Talk banner

961 - 980 of 1083 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #961
Finally got an update on the Unica app saying my Evo is in production. Possible late March/early April delivery. These next few months will be tough lol.

View attachment 292041
I remember when mine finally showed up "In Production" and I would check it almost daily to see if there was any progress. It never changed, and in fact my car had already shipped when it still said "In Production". At least you know it is being built!

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #963
No you just download the app and plug in your preferences. Then it will find you.

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #964
I took my car in to the dealer to get my wing installed and after complaining about the fact that I did not get the white gloves they gave me a gift.
BTW, the gloves are cotton, no longer leather!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Super Russ, I will go complain to your dealership too.;)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Wait....cotton gloves? How cheap is that?

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #967
Wait....cotton gloves? How cheap is that?
Yeah, the gloves are a big disappointment. At least they made an effort. Also they told me that Lamborghini is sending a new Label with the correct color. I will admit Verde THemis and Verde Scandal look identical unless in the sun, then you can see the sparkle in my paint. I just thought that it was hard to believe the factory missed it with all the QC they do.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Yeah, the gloves are a big disappointment. At least they made an effort. Also they told me that Lamborghini is sending a new Label with the correct color. I will admit Verde THemis and Verde Scandal look identical unless in the sun, then you can see the sparkle in my paint. I just thought that it was hard to believe the factory missed it with all the QC they do.
Great Russ about the paint sticker! Though, you are right that is a pretty nice gift set.........but with all the money we pay for these cars they can't give away leather gloves worth maybe $100?

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Great Russ about the paint sticker! Though, you are right that is a pretty nice gift set.........but with all the money we pay for these cars they can't give away leather gloves worth maybe $100?
$100? Will sell mine for $75 :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
$100? Will sell mine for $75 :)
You would be surprised or maybe not but a good set of leather gloves can cost a bit.......is that discount pricing?

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Yea a good set of leather gloves, these are pretty low quality

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Yea a good set of leather gloves, these are pretty low quality
You know I never tried them on I just liked knowing they were there in the frunk..........sort of like an elitist symbol. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
They are basically to keep your hands clean if you need to work on car so not like you need quality for that

Reactions: EVORWSP

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
They are basically to keep your hands clean if you need to work on car so not like you need quality for that
I understand that but white gloves? Not the best color for a set of gloves that might need to get down and dirty.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
That's the elitist part, they are to good for work gloves

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
That's the elitist part, they are to good for work gloves
Plus I would never wear White gloves to repair anything on the side of the road.......talk about goofy looking.

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #977
Plus I would never wear White gloves to repair anything on the side of the road.......talk about goofy looking.
I don’t think I would ever wear white gloves anywhere!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
I don’t think I would ever wear white gloves anywhere!
Nor would I they look silly but the EVO manual states I should have gotten the white gloves so I want them gloves.......

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dealer just texted me that my car has finished production! They're saying it should arrive late March, but I'm hopeful it's earlier lol. 🤞

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,657 Posts
Dealer just texted me that my car has finished production! They're saying it should arrive late March, but I'm hopeful it's earlier lol. 🤞
Very Cool, Congratulations! Down the proverbial home stretch......

961 - 980 of 1083 Posts