Discussion Starter #661

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Voter suppression? that is so racist against the color blue

·
Registered
904 Posts
I have an academic question for forum members if you had to choose between Rosso Mars and Blu Cepheus what would you choose if price was not a factor and why?
Blu cepheus. You have rosso mars time to try something new. Russ' H looks good in sunlight.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
Oh just concede already!
No, no never. Rudy let's take this to the Supreme court!

Voter suppression? that is so racist against the color blue
No my friend racist nothing my sister is married to a person that is blue(?)......... :rolleyes: I guess that's better than being called a Red supremacist.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
Blu cepheus. You have rosso mars time to try something new. Russ' H looks good in sunlight.
@surfah, are you a traitor to your own color?????? What's the world coming to??????😞

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I had to stick with Blue, our State stopped doing vanity plates near the start of covid

·
Registered
904 Posts
@surfah, are you a traitor to your own color?????? What's the world coming to??????
Lmao blue is my favorite color. I owned a Brilliant blue AMG GTS which was such a beautiful color but the 580 I bought from my buddy was Rosso Mars and ceramic coated so I refuse to wrap. Rosso Mars is much nicer than the Guards red on my 991 GT3.

Your Lizard green 3RS was so nice do you ever think about going Verde Mantis/ithaca?

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
Your Lizard green 3RS was so nice do you ever think about going Verde Mantis/ithaca?
Yes but the wife and I feel we have done green and we both like blue so we shall see......DK.

·
Supporting Vendor
249 Posts
I wonder has anyone done the VF supercharger on the EVO? Anyone in our community? I know that would probably cause some warranty concerns but what a performance gain.

Hey there!

We've done three EVO's so far, and have one being finished (from our Anahem, CA facility) next week.
(not sure if you're local, but if so, you're welcome to make an appointment to stop by and see the process)

Also - for what it's worth - we've done well over 2 dozen Performante's now as well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
But I think it's going to be like what ferrari changed to for 2019+ cars, they will plug car in and computer will tell you what will be done. I had a huge fight when I brought my 488 in for first service because they would not do oil change even though I put almost 3k miles on car. They used that yearly oil change as selling point then claimed they didnt know about the change when I bought my car. Of course I was not going to wait 2 years for a change and they said they would do it at half price, I said ok and then when car was done hopped in it and left without paying anything.
Yes, Ferrari changed the rules midstream. They didn’t change the 458’s oil at last ‘maintenance’ because ‘they didn’t have to’. Actually, worked out ‘cause I found a great local Indy who can address about 70% of its needs. And not $900 for a silly oil change.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
Hey there!

We've done three EVO's so far, and have one being finished (from our Anahem, CA facility) next week.
(not sure if you're local, but if so, you're welcome to make an appointment to stop by and see the process)

Also - for what it's worth - we've done well over 2 dozen Performante's now as well.
Would have loved to but I live in Texas. Thanks for the invite!

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Hey there!

Any Spyders yet?

661 - 672 of 672 Posts