Lamborghini Talk banner

641 - 660 of 672 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I finalized my specs and will be placing my order tomorrow! I asked around three dealerships and the best discount I got was $5,000 off. Were you guys able to negotiate anything else such as PPF when you spec ordered your car?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #642
I finalized my specs and will be placing my order tomorrow! I asked around three dealerships and the best discount I got was $5,000 off. Were you guys able to negotiate anything else such as PPF when you spec ordered your car?
I got nothing. Would you mind sharing your spec?

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
How many people specced the EVO coupe with CF in the engine bay?

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #644
How many people specced the EVO coupe with CF in the engine bay?
You really wanted that CF engine bay didn't you Albert? Do you really think anyone can even see it? LOL

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
You really wanted that CF engine bay didn't you Albert? Do you really think anyone can even see it? LOL
Russ????? Absolutely when I slow down to 100mph people will be aghast. ;)

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
When I bought my coupe it had the carbon fiber engine bay, at that time wasnt a fan of the forged look so probably would have not have specced it if I had ordered the car. But over the years it has grown on me and if I was ordering a coupe I would get it. I like all the forged in my car now and am putting together an order for a steering wheel that will be forged

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #647
When I bought my coupe it had the carbon fiber engine bay, at that time wasnt a fan of the forged look so probably would have not have specced it if I had ordered the car. But over the years it has grown on me and if I was ordering a coupe I would get it. I like all the forged in my car now and am putting together an order for a steering wheel that will be forged
Who are you getting the steering wheel from?

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
Also lucked out on weather today, was sunny and 61 so got out for a good top down drive and car is such a blast, so much more fun than my 488 was. Then went to a friends shop and got windows tinted, he used some new Expel ceramic coated tint that is glare proof and has a little blue tint to it so looks great. Will get some pictures tomorrow

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #651
That wheel looks fantastic! I guess once mine wears out I’ll do the same.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
no, you just need to tap the area below with two fingers first. then you can use rest of the screen. if you keep your fingers pressed you dont need to. simply swiping them a tiny bit up or down and keeping like that will move the volume upwards or downwards. no finger marks. and you can do it from any screen e.g. apple carplay
or navi.

and the bottom is easy to find because it is easy to feel the edges of the screen without looking at it while driving.

View attachment 289821
Did some more playing today and the the two finger swipe is very easy but you said works in apple carplay? I cant get it to work in carplay but what is weird is the three finger tap to mute does work. Really would love volume to work since I will be in apple carplay most of the time, can you confirm yours works in it? thanks

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
When you ordered car did they mention anything about the free annual maintenance being offered now? I guess it's like what Ferarri now does but it's only for the 3 year warranty period.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
When you ordered car did they mention anything about the free annual maintenance being offered now? I guess it's like what Ferarri now does but it's only for the 3 year warranty period.
Yes, talking with a my salesperson the 2021 EVO at least comes with 3 years of maintenance covered. Nice added benefit!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
I have an academic question for forum members if you had to choose between Rosso Mars and Blu Cepheus what would you choose if price was not a factor and why?

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
But I think it's going to be like what ferrari changed to for 2019+ cars, they will plug car in and computer will tell you what will be done. I had a huge fight when I brought my 488 in for first service because they would not do oil change even though I put almost 3k miles on car. They used that yearly oil change as selling point then claimed they didnt know about the change when I bought my car. Of course I was not going to wait 2 years for a change and they said they would do it at half price, I said ok and then when car was done hopped in it and left without paying anything.

Reactions: wthensler

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I have an academic question for forum members if you had to choose between Rosso Mars and Blu Cepheus what would you choose if price was not a factor and why?
Pretty sure you know my choice

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #659
Hummmm, let me see? I'll have to think about that one or not! Blu Cepheus!!

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
Hummmm, let me see? I'll have to think about that one or not! Blu Cepheus!!
I don't know Russ.....is voter fraud afoot......I demand a recount.🇺🇲

641 - 660 of 672 Posts