Lamborghini Talk banner

621 - 640 of 672 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #622
No matter what shoes you put on the Huracan it still looks stunning. It is just a matter of personal choice. I prefer the lower profile of the 20" wheels. It you put them side by side you can barely tell any difference.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
No matter what shoes you put on the Huracan it still looks stunning. It is just a matter of personal choice. I prefer the lower profile of the 20" wheels. It you put them side by side you can barely tell any difference.
You mean the 19" verses 20"? Is there more space between the tire and fender with the 19" wheels or is it not significantly different compared to the 20" wheels?

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #624
You mean the 19" verses 20"? Is there more space between the tire and fender with the 19" wheels or is it not significantly different compared to the 20" wheels?
There is only negligible difference.

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I would normally go with forge option but really like the look of the Aesir diamond cut that came on my car, so will probably keep

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is a great car, one of the best and a lot of Lambo owners have one in their stable. You can post as many pics as you like and they would be welcomed!
Thank you. Whenever I go to an exotic car event, I've always found Lambo owners to be outgoing, affable and friendly - to a person. Comes with the territory, I suppose.

If you want to read about our adventure to the Appalachians in the 458 (7 states) it's here on Fchat:

I don't think I'll sell it, regardless of what happens EVO-wise. Buyer's remorse I can handle - it tends to be fleeting. But seller's remorse hangs on like sorrow. And I'm still sorry I sold my Porsche; it was such a great car and would have been great to keep in the stable......

There's always plusses and minuses to be discovered as we drive these vehicles. Yes, the multi-functional steering wheel concept of Ferrari makes sense when you need both hands on the wheel during spirited driving, for instance.

On paper, the EVO RWD is actually fairly close to the 458 performance-wise. I know from experience many cars will walk away from the 458 - that's not what turns me on in a supercar, and I don't need or even want 800 hp.

What I want is a really fun, spirited, great looking car that makes a statement and is a joy to own and drive. That's why the EVO certainly has my attention.

My wife loves the Aventador name - I'd have no problem taking her into one - but I will never own one because it does not offer what I am looking for. She loves the Huracan, too, LOL (yes, she's sat in two of them already).

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
Is it me or does the front end of the 580 look a little better than the front end of the EVO? Trout mouth?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
I would normally go with forge option but really like the look of the Aesir diamond cut that came on my car, so will probably keep
Here is a picture of the 20" Narvi forged I pulled off the Lamborghini configurator.......as I endlessly change things up. The Narvi forged look pretty cool to me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #631
Is it me or does the front end of the 580 look a little better than the front end of the EVO? Trout mouth?
Trust me, it is just you! LOL
The more I look at the EVO RWD front the more I like it. It looks "modernized" compared to my 580.

Reactions: Leon and DXM31

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
Trust me, it is just you! LOL
The more I look at the EVO RWD front the more I like it. It looks "modernized" compared to my 580.
Funny, don't know Russ, and it's nothing against Trout's per se their lives matter but it sure looks a little fishy to me.

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #633

That side profile is awesome.

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
What color is that Russ?

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #637

·
Premium Member
14,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #639
The pictures you presented the front end look fine......thanks.
The car is spaceship and just looks amazing no matter what you do it!

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,328 Posts
The car is spaceship and just looks amazing no matter what you do it!
Looking at those above pictures it does look both sleek and purposeful.

621 - 640 of 672 Posts