Lamborghini Talk banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
458 is a great car, but let's be honest here you won't be saving any money buying an EVO RWD 😅

One of the best upgrades you can do is the paint. Lambo has some of the best colours in the industry and is one of the few cars that really look best in unique colours. Not only that but you'll get it alot back on resale down the road if you decide to let go later. I saw a rosso efesto EVO on the road a couple months ago, it literally blew my mind
😂I've already justified it to myself on the basis of fixed costs. That's my nonsensical logic and I'm sticking to it.

I hear you. There were definitely some really special paint swatches at the dealership and It is very tempting. The dream hue I have in mind would be a paint to sample and I didn't even ask seeing what they charge for the orderable pallet of colors. Rosso efesto looks nuts in the photos.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
44 Posts
surprisingly, Ad personam colors are the same as the “in the book” colors for the Evo RWD

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
It looks like $16,500 will get you any color you want.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am certain the valves are open on cold start, all Huracan's are open on cold start.
Well, mine are not, it's a MY21 :-(

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
I have to make a correction to my previous post, special request color can be as much as $23,600. Not sure what they mean by "tie color"?

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Well, mine are not, it's a MY21 :-(
I have heard several of them all of which have open valves on cold start. Maybe it can be programmed to keep them closed? Anyone else??

·
Registered
98 Posts
Did you actually look inside the exhaust to verify that?

And were they MY21 aswell ?

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Did you actually look inside the exhaust to verify that?

And were they MY21 aswell ?
No, but they were all 2020 models not sure about 2021. Some other owners need to chime in here. I have seen 3 in person and listened to several EVO cold starts on youtube.

·
Registered
98 Posts
My coldstart sounds very quiet, much more quiet than the RWD at the dealership, that's why i looked into the exhaust and noticed closed flaps on every coldstart .. and mine is a MY21.

That's why i am wondering what's the case with the MY20 EVO (RWD) ?

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
My coldstart sounds very quiet, much more quiet than the RWD at the dealership, that's why i looked into the exhaust and noticed closed flaps on every coldstart .. and mine is a MY21.

That is odd, because 2020 RWD's are very loud on cold start, definitely have open valves. The only 2021 model I have heard was RWD and the valves were open. I think it might just be programmed to stay closed on start up. They do open up under acceleration don't they? Could they be stuck?

·
Registered
98 Posts
they can open .. i can see it when i switch modes .. but at the start they are closed.
didn't ask my dealer yet.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
they can open .. i can see it when i switch modes .. but at the start they are closed.
didn't ask my dealer yet.
I would be interested to know if they can be programmed to stay closed on start up. This would be for my neighbors sake.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i will ask on monday ...

Reactions: Russk

·
Registered
8 Posts
You guys have opened pandora's box re: the colors. It's called verde Ermes and I love it so, so much. SA said it would be at least an 8 month lead time so between that and the crazy money I'm tempering myself as I still very much enjoy Rosso Mars and it's price of $0.

·
Registered
Current: 2019 SVJ coupe Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
946 Posts
That was a Vancouver car. The dealer had a hell of a time selling it.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
44 Posts
I also think it’s beautiful, but can understand why it wouldn’t appeal to some. It’s more elegant than shouty.

·
Registered
83 Posts

Are you starting in strada or sport? You can choose which mode before engine start, but default is strada I believe

·
Registered
98 Posts
If i don't turn on the ignition before it will automatically start in strada.

But even if i switch mode to sport or corsa during the cold start, the flaps stay closed ..

... so many EVO owners here, can anyone have a real look please? :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
surprisingly, Ad personam colors are the same as the “in the book” colors for the Evo RWD
For me it was like 13K for in-range pearl colour but 16.5k CAD for out of range, so for me it was a no-brainer to get the colour I wanted

201 - 220 of 257 Posts