Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone else has ordered or is planning on ordering an EVO RWD coupe or Spyder?

I met with my dealer yesterday and he is going to plug in my order tomorrow. Mine is a 2021 EVO RWD Spyder in Verde Themis (Singh). I decided to go with the new sport seats. They now have 6 adjustments so I'm hoping for more comfort than the Race seats. I will post my order as soon as it is finalized.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Congrats on the order! I'm excited to see the pics when ya take delivery :)

·
Premium Member
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Delivery is not known yet, but he’s estimating September-ish.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wuz gonna until I spent 60k (don't ask - doomsday prep) on stuff for the coronavirus. Going to sit tight and see what happens towards the end of the year and if I can scoop up a killer deal on one. At best on a new order right now would be a marginal discount anyways I feel.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Verde Singh is one of my fave colors ..congrats Russ

·
Premium Member
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Verde Singh is one of my fave colors ..congrats Russ
It was a very tough decision. There are just so many great colors and they all look good on a Lambo.

·
Premium Member
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wuz gonna until I spent 60k (don't ask - doomsday prep) on stuff for the coronavirus. Going to sit tight and see what happens towards the end of the year and if I can scoop up a killer deal on one. At best on a new order right now would be a marginal discount anyways I feel.
As long as you can find one that is in their inventory you definitely will score deal. My dealer had 2 2020 EVO spyders, a black one and a grey one, both of which I could have cut a nice deal, but I have mind set on Verde.

The other thing is, I have to have the new sport seats and you’re not gonna find those and hardly any cars yet.

·
Registered
565 Posts

Same position. Still really enjoying my loaded 580 with 3700 miles. Will buy index funds when I believe the time is right and go from there.

·
Premium Member
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Same position. Still really enjoying my loaded 580 with 3700 miles. Will buy index funds when I believe the time is right and go from there.
I’m cash heavy right now and I’m so tempted to bottom fish, but I think it’s too early.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I’m cash heavy right now and I’m so tempted to bottom fish, but I think it’s too early.
Same here bruddah. Second waves of COVID already happening in Korea, Singapore and Germany lead me to suspect significant global and domestic market volatility lies ahead. Need to see what happens 2-3 weeks from now and into the summer with economies reopening. Might hold my cards into fall to see if there's a second widespread infection in the absence of more effective/curative medications. Time will tell.

·
Premium Member
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same here bruddah. Second waves of COVID already happening in Korea, Singapore and Germany lead me to suspect significant global and domestic market volatility lies ahead. Need to see what happens 2-3 weeks from now and into the summer with economies reopening. Might hold my cards into fall to see if there's a second widespread infection in the absence of more effective/curative medications. Time will tell.
Yes, I think that is wise!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Same here bruddah. Second waves of COVID already happening in Korea, Singapore and Germany
Second wave in Germany? It's still the first ...

·
Premium Member
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Second wave in Germany? It's still the first ...
Leon, I noticed your EVO RWD Spyder is shown as a 2020, just curious why you are not getting the new 2021?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Leon, I noticed your EVO RWD Spyder is shown as a 2020, just curious why you are not getting the new 2021?
I wanted the car as soon as possible and ordered in february. also i see no disadvantage in having a 2020 vs 2021 model.

·
Premium Member
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wanted the car as soon as possible and ordered in february. also i see no disadvantage in having a 2020 vs 2021 model.
I probably would have done the same thing, but my dealer couldn't take my order till now. I will look forward to seeing yours once you get it. The wait is the killer!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I probably would have done the same thing, but my dealer couldn't take my order till now. I will look forward to seeing yours once you get it. The wait is the killer!
So glad you got the sport seats...they are beautiful

·
Premium Member
13,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How can you not love these! New 6 way adjustments sold me.

Reactions: L&M76 and DXM31
1 - 20 of 144 Posts