Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently picked up this car and was looking for a little bit of history on it and maybe find out who did the Maintenance and what the last clutch snap was…

the car spent the last two or three years in Cypress Texas, but has been in Texas since 2014 where it was sold by Lamborghini of Dallas. At that time it had the standard wheels and black calipers. Car had around 4400 miles at this time.

In 2016 it was sold again by Lamborghini of Dallas… This time the car had been upgraded with the black wheels seen here and red brake calipers. Car had around 9000 miles at this time.

It was owned by the same individual for a number of years according to the Carfax and the guy put on a majority of the miles. Sounds like they sold the car to Texas Hot Rides in 2020 or 2021… Somewhere along the line, this owner changed the brake calipers to the yellow in the picture. It appears this owner put around 10k miles on the car as it went to Texas Hot Rides with 19k miles on it.

Interior is the two tone white and black with Diamond Stitching.

The car was traded to a Hot Rod Shop in Ohio this spring toward a build on a C10 pickup which is where I got the car.

Unfortunately, the Carfax does now show who did the service work on the car… It appears to be in pristine condition, but I would like to know more. Specifically clutch info…. Is it stock? Was a snap ever done?

I put aside enough money to replace the clutch if needed, but it would be nice to have an idea before taking it 3 hours to the dealer to find out.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
1 Posts
BTW i might of seen your car for sale back in 2020 for something around 120k. The only thing is I think it didn't come with a lp560 bumper. But the car looks sickkk.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
No one was available for a clutch snap at the time… Everything else checked out good and my offer took into account the possibility of the clutch. The closest place with a LARA computer was about 3 hours from where the car was located… I decided to make my offer with that in mind. I could have paid for it, but I wasn’t overly concerned as the closest Exotic Car Dealer offered the same money to the guy… If they would pay it, you know they would sell it for more… lol

The only things really noted during the inspection was that the PPF was removed, There was a TPMS light and that was about it… Car is very very clean.

There was no information on previous owners, or their service location.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.