Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my stock wheels needs a repaint and I htought might as well repaint all four in the new titanium wheel color opion from Lambo....Anyone know the paint code for this?

Thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sorry to bump this old thread but I need to know the paint code for the stock rims (2004) :eek: Can anyone help out?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Why paint? Perhaps powdercoating? I am going to have my wheels powdercoated this color, i think it is gunmetal, why not have all of yours done? I was looking for this color also

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Why paint? Perhaps powdercoating? I am going to have my wheels powdercoated this color, i think it is gunmetal, why not have all of yours done? I was looking for this color also
Because it looks to much like a build up of brake dust :eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would also like to recommend powder coating for your Gallardo. This process removes the old paint and finish right down to bare metal. Special care is taken with components such as rear end housings, engine cases, valve covers and oil pans to ensure that no abrasives contaminate the inner workings of the components.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts