Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of trading my 610-4 in on it. It's Blu Lemans. Would prefer a metallic or pearl blue but it's not a deal breaker. Seems a little high for the mileage car came out of Orlando.

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Those seats show some serious wear. Used car prices so crazy, I couldnt pay that much for a 2 year old car with that amount of miles. That build looks like it was on the lower end, would say around $300k, my new 2022 build has a lot more, at around $335k, so car will not cost much more than that $310. If you don't mind waiting I would say order

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
Those seats show some serious wear. Used car prices so crazy, I couldnt pay that much for a 2 year old car with that amount of miles. That build looks like it was on the lower end, would say around $300k, my new 2022 build has a lot more, at around $335k, so car will not cost much more than that $310. If you don't mind waiting I would say order
Exactly what he said times 2.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Yea I am aware of the seats and waiting to get some better pics. They are offering me 234k on my trade which only has 4000 miles on it. I was thinking my car and 50k otherwise I would see what my dealer can do.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Decent spec but the mileage is high. Also the calipers have been repainted. Make sure to get the service records to make sure the mileage is legit.

·
Registered
SL #7007
502 Posts
Carfax says its fine, no issues, one owner, first sold in Florida on 8/22/19. It was serviced on 8/5/20 at Fields Motorsports in Longwood, FL when it had 5725 miles. It went to auction on 10/29/21 and was sold then offered for sale by the current dealership on 11/3/21. Hope that helps

·
Registered
342 Posts
Could it be a bad batch of leather? Even the passenger seat and in the door you can see thick striations.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
Nice EVO and to me the seats don't look all that bad. I have to laugh though, the dealership presented pictures of the infotainment to convey the illusion of a fully functional system, nice touch......don't I wish. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Vitveet and DXM31

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
101 Posts
I don’t know, this one is a bit off to me. I got a used 2020 Spyder AWD/AWS pretty loaded at 3000 miles back in February for 295k (which seemed high to me at the time even with Covid craziness).
I almost bought a 2019 performante at a local store like what the pics show, they had printed the carfax for me and really put the squeeze on me. I brought a friend who’s in the car trade and he was able to find out the car had gear box issues that weren’t yet on the car fax and it had gone through an auction. I passed and thank goodness!!

So ultimately my 2020 evo was a purchase from a Lamborghini dealership. Miami has a lot of these chincy dealerships that I just don’t trust. Not that you need to go through an OEM’s dealership but on this kind of purchase I have a higher trust factor with them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm also going to look into ordering depending on what my local dealer will give me for mine.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
^^MSRP?

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Wow that is a much better optioned car! That car is a bargain in todays market and will not last long

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,973 Posts
$312 and no issues. Looks like a steal.
Maybe, though, when it seems to good to be true.............OP, if interested could start with a PPI and go from there.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts