Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2008 Superleggera and people are always purposely hiding in the blind spots and am considering an aftermarket blind spot and rear cross traffic sensor system but not sure what type and brand is best. I have seen Brand Motion and Rydeen (both license plate versions and bumper/sensor versions). Any install one that they are happy with?

Also, what is the model # (cost?) and cost to install it (professionally)? Would prefer it to be as close to an OEM system as possible and overall cost not really an issue. I would just like to install one system and be happy with it.

Figure you guys would know best what works and what doesn't. If you also have an installer in the Chicago area, that would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
While not very pretty, go to an auto parts store and get these small convex mirrors with adhesive that you stick to your side view mirrors. They are about an inch and a half or 2 inches wide and will give you visibility in your Blindspot and they’re super cheap and don’t require rewiring your car.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Mark thanks for the pro tip.

Looks like the top outside corner of the side mirror is the correct place for installation

The Huracan's side mirror is hexagonal so do you recommend the circular, fan shaped or rectangular blind spot mirror?

My local Napa store only has circular mirrors but I can order fan shaped and rectangular blind spot mirrors from AMZN

I've already adjusted my side mirrors correctly so that the side of my Huracan is not visible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts