Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a lead to an almost new 6.0 in Fort Lauderdale. I'm waiting for the seller to send me the VIN number so I could have it checked out at my local dealer. After that, I was wondering if someone in the area can do a quick check of the car for me? I plan to have a PPI done if it checks out fine. I'd hate to pay for the PPI of there is something obviously wrong with the car. Hopefully, if everything checks out. I could fly into FFL and see the car before I pay for it.

Please PM or e-mail me for details.

Thanks,
Raymond

·
Banned
80 Posts
Does this mean I'll have to make a new avatar for you of a 6.0 doing donuts or are you keeping the SV? LOL!! :D

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jay said:
Does this mean I'll have to make a new avatar for you of a 6.0 doing donuts or are you keeping the SV? LOL!! :D

Not yet. So far I'm been striking out. None of the 3 leads I had, worked out. I'm thinking it's a sign. I should probably just keep my SV, and forget the whole 6.0 search. If this FL car does not work out, I'll probably stop looking for awhile and just wait until one drops out of the sky. :)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
raymondo said:
Raymond, does this mean I'm going to have to get one exactly like it? :) Are you selling the SV?

YES! Were twins remember. :)

I don't know if I want to sell my SV yet. I'll have to see how the 6.0 works out with me first before I get rid of my SV. So, don't rush looking for the identical car yet. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
raymond,

I dont have too much time but if you really decide you want the car let me know and I can go by and check it out.

joey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Raymond-

BTW- Scott/Floridahomesite is up in Fort Lauderdale, or at least Broward County, I think. He may could check it out quicker than I. He also had a 99 Diablo, now has a Murci- I have never owned or driven a Diablo. But... I can take pics and look at it up close if you need my help.

Just in case you do PM me, tell me here on this thread in case I do not get it. Dunno if the new site software's PM's are working yet.

-James Miller
(TheLimey)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm still waiting for the seller/broker to send me the VIN. As soon as I get it check out at my local Lambo dealer, I'll let you guys know. Thanks a whole lot.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
You know 2nd only to California, Florida has the most Lamborghini's and Ferrari's in the country. With that being said, when you have the most cars you will have more bad cars. I will say that of the 3 Lamborghini's that I have owned not one of them did I find here in FL. However The Lamborghini Owners Club president lives in Tampa and he can tell you with just a phone call if your dealing with a reputable seller or not. Every year he holds a event at Moroso raceway and a Concours in Delray Beach, some of the best Lambo's you'll ever see come out for that show. One more thing: most of the quote bad cars are bought from other states and brought down here to be re-sold because we have the 2nd largest market for these cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
wiz357 said:
I found a lead to an almost new 6.0 in Fort Lauderdale. I'm waiting for the seller to send me the VIN number so I could have it checked out at my local dealer.
Good luck on this one my friend. Hopefully the third time's the charm !!

- Manuel

·
Administrator
5,160 Posts
Raymond, there's no chance for you to escape now. I can feel your emotions. the harder it is to find, the more you want it. :)

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
raymondo said:
Raymond, there's no chance for you to escape now. I can feel your emotions. the harder it is to find, the more you want it. :)

Raymondo,

I know what you mean. But I'm getting a little tired of getting disappointed. If this one does not work out for me, I'll just stick with our SV.

If I go the Murci route, would you follow? Don't answer that. I already know what you would say. :D :evil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts